☀︎Chapter Eighty-Six☀︎

It's been another two weeks since school hasn't started and I haven't seen Tommy in a month. I missed him a lot but him and I both have been so busy with school that we didn't have time to go see each other.

Today, I was going bowling with Chad, Jessica, and Tubbo. We were all meeting at my house before, so we could all walk to the bowling alley together.

Tubbo showed up first, of course, and talked to mum for a little bit while I was upstairs. I didn't even know he was here until I came downstairs to get a drink of water and saw him sitting at the kitchen table.

"Wow, couldn't even tell me you were here. How rude, Tubbo," I said sarcastically.

"I like your mum more than I like you," he replied.

I fake gasped and acted like I was hurt, but got interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Oh hey Chad, you're early," I said.

"Yea, only 5 minutes early. Am I the first one here?"

"No," I led him into the house, "Tubbo has been here for god knows how long. He was talking to my mum, I just found out he was here."

Chad chuckled and then introduced himself to my mum as I went to the answer the door again.

I greeted Jessica and led her into the kitchen to meet my mum. Everyone talked for a few minutes before we had to leave to go to the bowling alley.

We all walked there and made conversation the entire way there, mainly about school and the classes we all had.

When we got to the bowling alley, we each payed and then went to a lane to start playing. I changed out of my normal shoes and put the bowling shoes on and then put my name onto the screen.

I put everyone else's on there so they could avoid having to do it and then I started the game.

The first game went pretty smoothly, it ended with Chad winning by a great amount compared to the rest of us.

I took a small snack break before the second game and so did everyone else.

The second game was a close one, I was close to beating Chad but he still won. Right as we were about to start the last game, I got a call from Tommy.

"I'll be right back guys, I'm going to take this."

I walked outside and answered.

"Hey Toms, what's up?"

"Nothing much, I just miss you and wanted to hear your voice."

"Awww that's sweet."

"Yea, when can I see you again?"

"I'm not sure. I've been really busy with school and I haven't had the time to make a trip out to you, I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, don't worry. I just really miss you and want to see you."

"I know, I miss you too. I-"

Chad walked outside and said, "Hey, is everything okay?"

"Yea, I'll be right back inside."

Chad nodded and then walked back inside.

"Who was that," Tommy asked.

"Oh that was just a friend. I'm at a bowling alley."

"Who was it?"

"His name is Chad."

"How come you haven't told me about him before?"

"I didn't think it was important, I'm sorry."

"Well it is if you're hanging out with another boy."

"Tommy, you're making a big deal out of this."

"No, I'm not, You shouldn't be hanging out with other boys that aren't your boyfriend."

"Are you serious? You know what, why don't you call me when you decided to be mature? I'm not dealing with your childness right now. Goodbye."

I hung up the phone and went back inside to play the third game. When I went back inside, Tubbo could tell I was irritated with something but I just gave him a "I'll tell you later" look.

We finished up the third game pretty quickly, with chad winning again, and then we left.

"Well, Tubbo and I need to get back home, we'll see you guys at school."

We said our goodbyes and then Tubbo and I started walking towards our houses. I filled him in on everything with Tommy and he basically had the same reaction as I did.

"That's such bullshit. He can't tell you who you can and can't hang out with," Tubbo said.

"I know, that's why I'm so mad. He's acting like I'm cheating on him."

I got back to my house and did a few things before going up to my room. I felt my phone start buzzing and I saw Tommy was calling.

"Are you ready to be mature," I answered.

"Yes, I want to talk this out. I don't want to lose you," he replied.

"You're not going to lose me. You just can't control who I hang out with. You don't even know Chad and you're already saying I can't hang out with him, it's not fair."

"I understand and I shouldn't have said that to you. You're welcome to hang out with whoever you want, unless they have interest in you and try to make moves, then I'm not okay with it."

"Tommy, I won't hang out with someone who likes me, you don't have to worry about that."

"Okay, does Chad know about us?"

"Of course he does, I mentioned it to him over a week ago to make sure he knew I was taken."

"Good. I'm sorry I overreacted."

"It's okay, I see where you were coming from because I probably would've had the same reaction."

"I just got jealous when I heard another guy's voice and it clearly wasn't Tubbo."

"I know. But I love you and only you."

"I love you more though."

"I'd have to disagree with you."

I spent the next hour or so just talking with Tommy, trying to fill in the physical gap of him. I truly missed him so much.

"Hey, I have an idea," Tommy said randomly.

"What is it?"

"Let's stream together soon."

"That sounds like fun, I'd be down."

"Are we gonna stream Minecraft?"

"Duh. What else would we stream?"

"I don't know. Maybe a different game or something."

We set up a time and date for the stream to happen before we both got off the phone, saying "I love you" way too many times.

-

-

-