☀︎Chapter Thirty ☀︎

Tommy and I walked out to the van and started grabbing bags to bring them inside. It took around 10 minutes before we had fully gotten all of the bag out of both cars so the others didn't have to grab them.

I sorted through the vast amount of luggage and found mine along with Tommy's.

I handed him his luggage and said, "Do you want to go get settled in in our room?"

He nodded we walked up the main staircase and to our room.

I set my bag down on the bed and took out some of my stuff as Tommy did the same thing.

After a while, Tommy said, "Hey, what time is it?"

I glanced down at my phone on the bed. "It's 10 o'clock."

Tommy murmured a small thanks as I grabbed my pajamas out of my bag and walked into the bathroom.

I closed both doors and changed very quickly along with using the restroom and doing my nightly routine.

When I walked back into the room, Tommy was already changed and sitting on the bed with my computer in his lap.

"Can we keep building the house," he asked me.

"Yes, we can. But let's say goodnight to the others as I'm sure we're going to fall asleep in a bit."

Tommy sighed and set down the computer while saying, "Okay, let's go then."

He laced our fingers together and started walking out of the room.

We got downstairs and said goodnight to the people that were down there. The others must've already gone to their rooms.

Tommy and I walked back upstairs and sat down on the bed to play the Sims.

I got under the covers and he stayed above due to Wilbur's rules.

We continued designing our house. We were going for more of a modern/rustic look. The house had 2 floors and 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths.

It was looking pretty good so far. We had been playing for around 30 minutes and we had finished the entire first floor and the yard which meant we were halfway done.

"I'm getting kind of tired. Do you think we can watch something on YouTube?"

I looked over at Tommy and waited for him to respond.

"Yea, that's fine. What would you like to watch?"

"Let's watch Mr. Beast. His videos are interesting."

"His gaming channel or main channel?"

"Whichever one you'd like to watch."

"I'm fine with anything, love."

My stomach immediately filled with butterflies and my cheeks grew red when I heard him call me that.

"Why are your cheeks red, Y/n?"

Tommy put his hand on my face and ran his thumb over my cheek.

"Uh, i just really like it when you call me that."

I somehow mumbled out a stupid response.

"Call you what?"

"Love."

Tommy smiled and leaned in and kissed me. He pulled away for a second to move the computer to the beside table and then went in to kiss me again.

This lasted for a few minutes before we both pulled away out of breath and our faces flushed.

I moved a little closer to Tommy to get as comfortable as I possibly could without him being under the blanket.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me a bit closer. He brushed some of my hair out of my face and smiled again.

"You're so beautiful. I don't know how I ended up with you."

I giggled and said, "You're pretty beautiful yourself, Tomathy."

Tommy rolled his eyes and then kissed my forehead. "Goodnight, love. Sleep well."

He removed his arm from my waist and went to turn off the lamp.

"Goodnight, you too."

I flipped on my other side and fell asleep right away. Next to my Tommy.

-

-

-

Sorry for the short chapter tonight! I've got to go back to school tomorrow :( I'm very very sad. Thank you for 19k! I appreciate you all a lot. Make sure to hydrate yourself, eat something, get some sleep. Have a great day/night!