☀︎Chapter Twenty-Two☀︎

Tommy and I walked downstairs to watch the television with Tubbo.

"Want me to grab a blanket for us?"

Tommy went towards the closet while looking at me.

"Yea, sure. I'm gonna head into the sitting room."

I walked into the sitting room and greeted Tubbo. "Hey, Tubbo. What are you watching?"

"Well, I was watching Tommy's stream but then I just put on a documentary about bees. Would you like to watch a movie or show?"

I sat down in the couch and said, "Yea sure, you can put on whatever you want."

"How about we watch this show called American Horror Story?"

I glanced at Tubbo in shock. "You want to watch a show with the name horror in its title? Where is my Tubbo and what have you done with him?"

"Calm down, Y/n," Tubbo said while laughing, "there's great reviews on it. It can't be that bad."

At that moment, Tommy came into the living room with a blanket. "What are we watching?"

As he sat down and put the blanket on us, I said, "Tubbo wants to watch American Horror Story, surprisingly."

"What? Tubbo, I thought you don't like scary stuff?"

Tubbo sighed and said, "I don't but this sounds interesting, can we please just watch one episode?"

Tommy and I both nodded from our end of the couch.

Tubbo put on the show and we all payed attention to it. About halfway through, I was very uncomfortable watching it and I just covered my face.

"Hey, are you okay?" Tommy whispered to me.

"No, this is making me really uncomfortable. I'll just not pay attention though."

"EW WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" Tubbo screamed and covered his eyes.

"It's okay, I'm a bit uncomfortable by it too, shall we tell Tubbo?"

I pondered on it for a second before saying, "No, he seems to really like it. I think we can get through it. There's probably only a season or two anyways."

Right after I finished speaking, Tubbo stopped the show and said, "This show is too weird, I can't watch all 9 seasons of it. I don't like it one bit."

Tommy and I chuckled as Tubbo started scrolling through some other shows to watch.

"At least we didn't have to continue watching that," I said as Tommy put his arm around me.

I hadn't realized that I was sitting a little far away from him. Without thinking about it, I leaned into him so we can start cuddling with each other.

"Do you guys wanna watch Stranger Things? I've heard it's a great show and it's not that scary." Tubbo glanced over at Tommy and I.

"Yeah, sure. That's fine," Tommy answered for the both of us.

About 20 minutes after Tubbo put the show on, Tommy whispered in my ear.

"You know what I just realized?"

"What?"

"I have to go back home in a weeks time from Wednesday."

Sadness overcame me. I didn't realize that we had all been hanging out for a week already. And since he was leaving in a week and a day, Tubbo was going with him as well to spend two weeks there.

I didn't know what to say other than "oh" and go back to watching the show.

I had a hard time focusing from there on and once we got to the second episode, I spoke up.

"So, it's kinda late and my parents are probably wondering where I am. I should probably get going."

Tubbo paused the television and said, "My mum said that you're welcome to stay the night, if you'd like. She already talked to your mum about it."

I glanced at Tommy to see his face lit up with hope. I really didn't want to let him down but I also just wanted to be alone for a while.

"I think I'm going to head home. I still have to shower and I have some stuff to get done. I'm sorry, we can always hang out tomorrow if you'd like."

Tommy's face fell and he looked disappointed as Tubbo said, "Y/n, what do you have to do at home that can't possibly be done tomorrow?"

I sighed while getting up from the sofa. "I would like to practice piano for a bi-"

Tubbo cut me off. "I have a piano here."

"As I was saying," I cleared my throat, "I would like to practice piano for a bit since I'm learning a new song and still need my sheet music. I also need to do my laundry, clean up my room, shower, and attempt to finish my painting that I started weeks ago."

"Alright, alright. We'll just see you tomorrow. I'm not walking you home, though. I'm too comfortable right here."

I walked over to Tubbo and leaned down to give him a hug.

"I'll text you later, goodbye Tubbo, love you."

"Goodbye, Y/n, I love you too."

I then walked over to Tommy and gave him a swift hug while bidding my goodbyes.

I walked to the front door and put my shoes on to leave. I was halfway across the yard when I heard Tommy walk up behind me.

"What's up? I need to get home and get the stuff done before I pass out from exhaustion."

He looked down and me as I continued walking and said, "I didn't get a proper goodbye from you."

We were already at my front door as I stopped and looked up at him.

"I gave you a hug, isn't that a proper goodbye? I'm not going to say 'I love you' like I do to Tubbo because I think it's too soon to be sa-"

Tommy cut my off by putting his finger on my lips and shushing me.

"I didn't mean like that."

He stepped a bit closer to me and put his arms around my waist.

I saw him glance down at my lips a few times before lightly saying, "I meant this."

He leaned down and closed the gap between us. The kiss felt like it last forever but it wasn't too long before we pulled away, both of us short of breath.

I was going to miss this boy so damn much.

-

-

-

I can't believe I'm at 12k right now. This is unbelievable. I never thought that this story would blow up like that! Anyways, I hope you all liked this chapter :) I've been writing it for a few days now. I'm sorry that I don't post that often, I've been busy with school and driving and I honestly haven't been that motivated to do anything. Although, my spring break is coming up so you can expect at least 3 chapters then. I will make sure to push myself to write, I have a lot that I want to happen in this story.