☀︎Chapter Eighty-Eight☀︎

It felt like it had been forever since the last time I saw Tommy and it was really starting to get to me.

I missed him so much and I just wanted to spend some time with him, but I couldn't.

I stopped talking to him as much since it started to ease the loneliness. I focused more on school than anything to keep myself distracted from my feelings.

Today was a Friday and I was so glad that I had a few days to just relax, even though I would probably spend most of the time in my bed just watching Netflix.

I went right up to my room after I got home from school and threw my backpack in the corner of my room.

I checked my phone and noticed that I had a lot of texts from Tommy, but I ignored him, not really having the energy to talk to him.

I felt my phone go off a few more times until I finally got annoyed of it and answered Tommy's constant calls.

"What?"

"Y/n, why aren't you answering my texts?"

"I don't know."

"Are you okay?"

"Please just leave me alone."

I hung up the phone and turned it off so I wouldn't get any more notifications.

I turned on my television and then just watched Netflix of the next few hours, binging just the one show for the last few days.

"Y/n, come downstairs please," my mum yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

I sighed and left my room, making my way downstairs and into the kitchen where my mum was.

"I called you down here because there's a surprise for you."

Confusion filled me as my mum glanced behind me, causing me to turn around.

I saw Tommy standing right behind me with a bouquet of roses.

"Hey love."

I felt tears start to pour down my face, just letting all of the emotions out that I've kept in for the past few weeks.

He set the roses down and then came over and engulfed me into a huge hug, holding me as I cried into his arms.

My mum left the room to give us a few moments alone.

Tommy pulled away from the hug and wiped the tears from my face.

"I missed you so much, Tommy."

"I know, I missed you too. More than anything."

"I'm sorry I pulled away from you, I shouldn't have. I thought it would hurt less if we didn't talk as much.

"It's okay, I understand. The only thing that matters is that we're together now and we should just take advantage of it."

"How long are you here for?"

"I leave Tuesday morning since you don't have school Monday. There's one more surprise too but you don't get to find out until tomorrow."

"Okay."

I led Tommy up to my room and let him put his bags in there and then we just sat down on my bed.

"Do you want to cuddle," I asked.

"Of course I do."

We laid down in my bed and he pulled me into his arms. I put on a random movie and we both watched it as we cuddled.

I ended up falling asleep in his arms for the rest of the night. It was probably the best I had slept in a really long time.

I woke up the next morning, still in Tommy's arms, but he was already awake.

"Good morning, how you'd you sleep?"

"The best I've slept in a really long time, actually."

"Well, I'm glad. I have a surprise for you today."

"What is it?"

"You'll find out later."

I got out of bed and went to brush my teeth and eat something for breakfast with Tommy.

"We need to leave here at 11, your mum is going to drive us and Tubbo's coming with us too."

I nodded in response and finished up my breakfast before going upstairs to get ready for the day.

I changed into some comfy clothes and then left my room to let Tommy change quickly.

I grabbed my wallet and phone and a few other things that I could possibly need for wherever we were going.

Soon, it was 11 and I had to leave the house with my mum, Tommy, and Tubbo.

None of them told me where we were going and they kept it a pure secret.

"We're getting close to the destination, so, we're going to blindfold you," Tommy said.

He put the blindfold over my eyes as we pulled into somewhere.

Tubbo and Tommy led me out of the car and over into the building.

"Okay, you can take your blindfold off now..."

-

-

-