☀︎Chapter Seventy-One☀︎

The next morning I woke up alone in my bed. Tommy must've left my room after I fell asleep in his arms.

I got up out of bed and changes quickly before going into the bathroom and brushed my teeth before going downstairs to eat something for breakfast.

Tubbo came downstairs when I was around halfway done eating.

"Hey n/n, did you sleep well?"

"Yeah," I responded, "I slept pretty well. How bout you?"

"Pretty good, you excited for today?"

I was puzzled, I thought that we didn't have any plans for today.

"Excited for what?"

"Building a house on the dream smp. Tommy didn't tell you that?"

"No, I had no idea that I was doing that today? Is he streaming as well?"

Tubbo nodded in response and then left the room. I was still very confused on what was gonna happen.

I finished up my breakfast and walked upstairs to Tommy's room.

"Hey Tommy," I said while walking in his room and taking a seat on his bed.

"What's up love?"

"When were you gonna tell me about the stream and building a house today?"

"I was gonna tell you when you woke up, but I didn't know you were awake."

"Oh okay, what time are we streaming?"

"Probably at 12, it's just 9:30 right now. Meet me in here at 11:50 and we can prepare."

I nodded in response and walked out of the room, walking back into the room I was staying in.

I laid back down in bed and just went on my phone, but I ended up falling back asleep somehow.

I didn't know how long I had slept for, but I was being shaken awake by Tommy.

"Y/n, it's 11:50, we have to start the stream in like 5 minutes, get up."

He walked out of my room and I got up out of the bed, making myself presentable before going into Tommy's room and sitting down on a chair next to his PC.

"So, we're just going to build a house for you on the smp today and doing a small q&a. That's pretty much it. Just a small and easy stream. You okay with that?"

I didn't verbally answer, just nodded my head and played with my fingers, clearly nervous.

I hadn't been on social media much since Tommy and I told the fans that we were dating. I was scared to see the mean comments of people hating on me or our relationship.

Tommy started the stream and introduced himself and I. I was acting very shy, not really knowing what to say or do.

Tommy glanced down at my hands and interlaced our fingers to attempt to ease my anxiety. I relaxed slightly and became a little more comfortable.

I saw fans spamming the chat saying how cute we were together.

Tommy logged onto the smp and loaded into the world while making slight conversation with the chat.

I sat there, shyly, next to him not really knowing what to say or how to act.

"So, Y/n, you ready to build a house?"

"Yea, I'm excited," I said nervously.

"What kind of house did you wanna build?"

"Something simple that won't take too long but won't be a dirt house."

Tommy laughed at my response before he was loaded into the game, spawning into his house. He walked his character over to an open area and placed a sign down, marking that this would be my house.

"I'm thinking that I'll make my house out of oak wood and cobblestone, something basic and easy," I said while moving closer to the PC and getting supplies.

Tommy sat back and was talking to his stream while watching me begin to build my house at the same time.

Soon enough, we were 2 hours into the stream and I was getting close to finishing my house. There had been loads of viewers the entire time and I hadn't gotten any hate, luckily.

I was very glad that the fandom accepted me and didn't hate on me, it made me happy.

Around 30 minutes later, I finished my house and sat back with a proud look on my face. I let Tommy walk around his character and I gave him a mini tour of the house.

"Finally, that's my bedroom. I have some bookshelves and flowers and stuff. That's my bed on the right and yours is on the left."

"Wow, we have our beds next to each other?"

"Duh," I said while playfully rolling my eyes.

I watched as Tommy blushed and said, "Pog."

I laughed at his response and just went back to focusing on the stream. The chat was spamming stuff about us being couple goals.

Tommy ended the stream pretty much after that and we got up from our chairs to stretch. It wasn't super late in the day, only going on 3:30, so we still had a bunch of time to do whatever we wanted to.

"Well, my social battery is completely drained. What should we do know?"

I turned to Tommy and waited for his response.

"Let's watch some movies, we can just relax for the rest of the day. Unless you wanna just be alone. That's fine by me."

I nodded and then went to lay on his bed and make myself comfortable, motioning that I wanted to watch movies.

We ended up watching movies for the rest of the day and when I left his room, I went straight to the bathroom and took a shower.

Once I got out of the shower, I went into my room and changed into some pajamas before sitting down on the bed.

I pulled out my phone and texted my mum and sister for a little bit. It was getting later so I turned off the lights and fully got into bed.

I scrolled through Instagram for a little, occasionally liking a post of fan art or videos of Tommy and I.

I put my phone down not long after and fell asleep rather quickly considering I had quite an uneventful day.

-

-

-

hey guys! long time, no authors note. I hope you've all been doing well and are enjoying the story. I still need a title for this story, so I'm still taking suggestions. at the moment, some possible names are "the beloved neighbor" and "the neighborhood girl". they're both very basic names, but I really need more options. please leave suggestions in the comments!!!! speaking of comments, I've noticed that there haven't been very many on the new chapters, along with very little votes. please comment and vote! it's the only way I can get some feedback from you guys. also, leave suggestions for stuff you want to happen in the story, I'm open to pretty much anything, just dm me and I'll get back to you within a few days. I still need a few ideas for the rest of the trip so if anyone has any, please dm me! anyways, eat, drink, focus on yourself!