☀︎Chapter Fourteen☀︎

As soon as we got off the ride, Tubbo immediately said, "That was so much fun! What ride are we going on next? Huh, which ride Y/n? I'm so excited."

Tubbo was literally bouncing up and down with excitement  as I was pulling the map out of my bag.

"Well, I think we should stay in the Lost City so let's go to Vortex, it looks like fun."

We walked over to the ride, which was kinda like the previous ride. 

I was extremely dizzy after the last two spinning rides and so was Tommy, so we sat down on a bench for a few minutes and texted my mum to check in quickly.

It was around 10:30 as we got in line to wait for the Rush ride and not long after, we got on our first rollercoaster of the day, Colossus. 

We waited in line for around 10 minutes and then we were getting buckled into the cart.

(a/n: I'm not gonna name the rides anymore, sorry :/)

The ride went super fast and there were lots of loops. So far, it was my favorite ride of the day.

It was 11:45 now and we began walking back to the main gates to go to the car.

One of the theme park workers stamped all of our hands so we were able to come back into the park.

As we were walking in the parking lot, I turned to Tubbo.

"Do you want to text your mom and tell her we're at the car or should I?"

All Tubbo did was nod and pull out his phone and sent a text.

We got to the car and everyone else was already there. My mum pulled out the food and handed it out to everyone.

We all ate very quickly since we were very excited to get back into the park and go on the rides.

The rest of the day went by very quickly as it was filled with Tommy, Tubbo, and I going on numerous rides and before we knew it, we were being forced to leave.

"Where do you guys want to get dinner at? We can go anywhere you'd like," Tubbo's mum asked as we all piled in the car.

"I'm too tired to actually go and sit somewhere, should we just get McDonald's?"

Everyone nodded and agreed with me as my mum pulled into the nearest McDonald's.

We all got chicken nuggets and chips with some drinks and ate it on the way back home.

"Hey, sweetie," my mum said to Lani and Charlotte's friend, "would you like to spend the night at our house? Lani, as well."

Their friend, Lucie, nodded and so did Lani.

"Hold up, I am NOT staying in that house with the three of them. You're asking for a war."

My mum sighed and started quietly talking with Tubbo's mum.

"Tubbo's mum and I talked and we decided that you can sleep over there as-."

I cut my mum and yelled, "POG!"

"Wait, you have to sleep in the guest room and Tommy in Tubbo's room. No disagreements."

"HAHAHAHAHA, I love how that's there only condition."

We all vibed in the car for the rest of the drive until we got back home.

I quickly walked inside and packed a bag to go over to Tubbo's.

-

-

-

a/n: sorry for another short chapter, I will definitely make up for it this weekend no matter what. thank you for 2k! I'm so thankful for all of you