☀︎Chapter Sixty-Six☀︎

I woke up the next morning completely wrapped in the huge, fluffy duvet. I rubbed my eyes a few times and yawned before picking up my phone to answer any texts I had.

Tommy had texted me saying that him and Tubbo would be down in the kitchen, waiting for me.

I reluctantly got up out of bed and went to use the bathroom and brush my teeth. Once I finished, I grabbed my phone and went downstairs into the kitchen to find Tommy and Tubbo sitting at the kitchen table, eating cereal.

I took a seat and joined them in eating cereal.

"My parents are at work already and they said we can do whatever we would like to for today. I figured we could walk around my town and I can show you all the cool places and then we can go to this park I really like to go to a lot."

"Yeah that sounds like fun," I answered Tommy.

"Okay, it's only 9:30 right now so we can leave around 11:30 and maybe grab some lunch if we're hungry, it's up to you guys."

I nodded in response as so did Tubbo and just continued to eat my cereal and make small talk with Tubbo and Tommy.

After I finished eating, I washed my dishes, out of respect and habit, before going back up to what was my room to change.

It wasn't supposed to be too hot out today so I put on a pair of high-waisted jeans and a black cropped shirt before going into Tommy's room.

I laid down on his bed next to him and Tubbo and just watched tik toks with the both of them for a little bit.

Tommy got up and went to shower not long after I came in the room so I was left with Tubbo to watch tik toks with.

My head was resting on his shoulder while we both watched the tik toks off of his phone . We just sat there doing that until Tommy came back into the room, completely showered and dressed.

I left the room so Tubbo could change his clothes. I decided to just go downstairs and play with Tommy's dogs for a little bit.

They were both such sweethearts and so adorable. Their fur was very soft too. Both of them kept trying to lick me.

"Hey, Walter, are you stealing my girl?"

My heart fluttered as I heard Tommy refer to me as his girl, I was having a hard time getting used to things like this.

I giggled and moved away from the dogs and closer to Tommy, giving him a kiss.

"No ones going to steal me from you, ever," I said with a smile.

"Good because you're all mine, love."

He pulled me into a hug before Tubbo said, "Alright, enough gushy stuff. Let's get going so you can show us all of these cool places Tommy."

We left Tommy's house and began our walk around the entire town. We went right from his house and down to the end of his street. Tommy pretty much lived in the center of town so everything was close and accessible.

"This is the best arcade you'll ever go to, maybe we'll go there soon. And right next to it is the second best pizza place in town."

Tommy pointed out loads of stores and we even went into some of them. There seemed to be cute clothes for me there, not so much for the boys.

There were also a lot of food places in the center of town that we could go to, but we didn't end up stopping for food just yet.

When I thought that Tommy was done showing us places, he turned down another street and continued to point out places.

He truly lived in a town with a lot of cool things, I couldn't believe it.

Tubbo and I didn't have anything like this back at home as we lived in a big city, but Tommy lived in a quaint, little town with lots of family run stores.

It was like a dream town, it wasn't too busy but it wasn't like there was no one there.

We eventually came up to the park that Tommy had mentioned and there was a lot there. There was a park for little kids, a walking path, a pond, and even more that was to be seen.

Tommy took us down the walking path that was surrounded by trees. We walked for around 20 minutes until Tommy stopped in front of an extremely large bush.

"What are you doing, Tommy," Tubbo asked from next to me.

"We're going in there," he replied.

"You're crazy. We could get poison ivy or bit by some weird bug," I said while widening my eyes at all of the possibilities that could happen.

"No we won't."

Tommy pulled both Tubbo and I into the bush which led to a makeshift path that seemed to be very worn down from people walking on it.

Tommy was ahead of Tubbo and I, leading us to somewhere that neither of us had any clue about. I shared a look of confusion and fright with Tubbo before we came out into a small clearing.

There was a waterfall to the left of us and an open field to the right of us. It was purely beautiful and it would never be suspected that it was here in the middle of a small town.

"I'm pretty much the only person who knows about this place, not many people have ventured off of the walking path in the park. I stumbled upon it one day while I was bored and tired of being in the house," Tommy said with a smile upon his lips.

We moved closer to the waterfall and felt the breeze on our legs.

"Then why did you bring us here," I asked with a look of confusion.

"Because, I told myself that I would bring my best friend here and the girl I love when I meet them to share this pure bliss with me and make it 'our' place. And that's why I brought you two here."

-

-

-