☀︎Chapter Forty-Three☀︎

I woke up the next morning still wrapped in Tommy's arms. After telling Tommy about my nightmare, I had slept great, no nightmares and I didn't wake up once.

I shifted and tried to move out of Tommy's arms but he tightened his grasp on me. I glanced at the alarm clock. It was 9 o'clock.

I somehow grabbed my phone and just scrolled through my notifications. I texted my mom quickly informing her on Abby texting me and then set my phone back down.

I turned to face Tommy and snuggled into his chest. After about 5 minutes, he woke up and held me even tighter.

"Good morning, love. How did you sleep?"

I looked up at him and brushed the hair out of his face. "I slept really good, did you?"

"I slept amazing. It was nice to hold you the entire night."

Tommy laid a light kiss on my forehead. I attempted to get up again, but he pulled me closer and held me tighter.

"Tommy, I need to use the loo."

Tommy sighed and reluctantly let me go, getting up and walking over to his suitcase.

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walked back into the room and grabbed my clothes for the day.

Tommy had already gotten dressed and went downstairs. I dressed in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt since I hadn't known what we were doing today.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen where everyone else was. I grabbed a bowl and put some fruit that was sitting on the counter in it and went to sit down at the table.

"Alright guys, since everyone is here now, I'll tell you what we're doing today."

Everyone went silent while waiting for Wilbur to tell us.

"We are going into town. It's about a 20 minute drive from here. You guys can go shopping, go out to eat, whatever. We're leaving here at 11 and coming back at 4. Dinner will be decided on later, okay?"

There were slight protests from Quackity and Sapnap about dinner but everyone else agreed. I finished up eating the fruit and then went and sat in the main room.

I turned on the television and turned something on from Netflix. Tommy joined me after a little while and we just watched it until everyone else came back downstairs.

"You guys ready to go?"

I nodded and got up off the sofa and walked over to where Wilbur was standing. We waited for Tommy to put his shoes on and join us before walking out to the cars where everyone already was.

We all got in the cars and began the drive to town. I made small talk with Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo for most of the drive before we got into town.

Wilbur parked near a mall next to Dream.

Everyone got out of the cars and went their separate ways. I went with Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo, Dream and George went together, Niki and Wilbur, and then Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity.

"Where do you wanna go first," I asked Tommy.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"We could go to that store."

I looked at Tubbo who was pointing at the closest store.

"Yea sure."

We walked into the store and mostly just looked around.

"Hey, why don't we each pick out an outfit for each other and then try them on?"

I glanced at the three boys to see them all nodding in agreement.

We went our separate ways to pick out outfits for each other.

I started with Tommy first. I grabbed him a pair of khaki shorts and then a nice shirt to go with it.

For Tubbo, I got him an olive green shirt with a pair of shorts.

And for Ranboo, I got him a really nice formal shirt and formal pants.

I went over to the dressing rooms to wait for the boys.

I pulled out my phone to check my messages and noticed I had a dm on tik tok.

It was from her again. I couldn't take it anymore, so I went off.

Y/n

stop contacting me. I want nothing to do with you anymore, you made my life a living hell. you're a manipulative, abusive bitch and I never want to associate with you again. if you contact me at all again, I will report you for it.

I turned my phone off just as Tommy was walking up to me with clothes in a basket.

"She texted me again," I said with a sigh.

"Did you block her?"

"Yea but before I did, I sent her a message."

I handed Tommy my phone and let him read the message for himself.

As he handed it back, he said, "You handed that very well, I'm proud of you."

I smiled and gave him a quick hug.

Ranboo and Tubbo came over to us not long after and we switched outfits.

Ranboo had picked out a pair of black jean shorts and a pink crop top for me.

Tubbo picked out high waisted jeans and a black sweater.

Tommy picked out a skirt with a collared sweater.

I loved all of the outfits that they had picked out and ended up buying Tubbo and Tommy's outfits that they picked out for me and then the black jean shorts that Ranboo picked out.

Tubbo really liked the outfit I picked out for him, so did Tommy and Ranboo. So they bought them.

After we all checked out, we walked out of the store and went to the next one.

-

-

-