☀︎Chapter Seven☀︎

We got back to Tubbo's house around 8:45-9 o' clock and just went to hang out in his room.

"So should we play Minecraft until my dad takes us to the arcade?" Tubbo looked at Tommy and I to see if either of us wanted to play.

"I'm not really in the mood for Minecraft, but you guys can play. I'll just lay in Tubbo's bed and watch Tik Tok. Or read, Tubbo, do you have any good books?"

"Haha, you read. You're such a nerd, Y/n." Tommy was laughing his arse off while standing next to Tubbo's pc, waiting for Minecraft to boot up.

"Here, this one's pretty good I guess," Tubbo handed me The Book Thief from his desk.

"Yes, Tommy, I read. I find it quite enjoyable to do. Now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to lay in Tubbo's bed and read while you two play Minecraft."

I walked over to Tubbo's bed and sat down on the left side, my usual side. At first, it was very hard to concentrate on the book since Tommy was screaming at Tubbo every five minutes for wandering off to find a beehive.

Eventually they quieted down and I was able to focus on what I was reading. This book was amazing, I was already at part 3 and I had just started it 45 minutes ago.

It kept me engaged the entire time and I couldn't put it down.

"Hey Y/n, my dad is going to drive us to the arcade now. You ready?"

I looked up to see Tommy and Tubbo already ready to go.

I sat up and said, "Uh, yea I am. I just have to run home and grab my wallet quickly. Do you mind if I borrow your book until I finish it?"

Tubbo waved his hand. "Don't worry about getting your wallet, I'll pay for you. And yea, you can borrow it. You know I don't mind if you borrow my things. Clothes, books, games, anything."

"I know, but I like to check with you first instead of just randomly taking it," I said while rolling my eyes.

I set the book down on Tubbo's bed, deciding that I'd bring it home later. We all walked out of his room and down to the car to go to the arcade.

Once we got to the arcade, we all went up to the counter to get some coins before sitting down for lunch.

As we sat down at a table, I said, "Tubbo, I am going to pay you back when we get home tonight."

"Y/n, I won't allow you to."

I rolled my eyes at Tubbo. I would somehow pay him back for this and he knew I would.

"What kind of pizza should we get? I'm fine with just cheese," Tommy said while looking up from the menu.

Tubbo and I agreed and then we ordered the pizza. It only took about 10 minutes for the waitress to bring it to us and we finished the entire thing.

"Are you guys ready to go play some games now?" Tubbo put down his napkin and stood up to stretch.

"I am. What about you, Tommy?"

"I definitely am. Are you ready to see the big man beat all of these games?" Tommy had the most smug look on his face as he stood up and started walking towards the games.

"I doubt you can beat all of these games. In fact, I challenge you to an air hockey match right now."

I ran over to the air hockey table and went to the right side to put some coins in the machine while Tommy went to the left side to prepare himself.

I looked up to see him stretching his fingers and his arms, he looked so stupid. I began laughing while saying, "What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm obviously stretching, duh. What are you? Blind?"

I shook my head and started the game. After about 5 minutes, I beat Tommy.

"So, the big man lost a game?"

"Shut up, woman. I was going easy on you." Tommy looked embarrassed but angry at the same time, now I was going to tease him.

"Awww, did you go easy because you have a crush on me. It's been confirmed, Tommy is a simp." Tubbo overheard what I said and started dying of laughter while trying to win yet another bee plush.

"WOMAN, TAKE THAT BACK. I AM NO SIMP." Tommy started yelling at me in the middle of the arcade which only made Tubbo laugh harder.

"Tommy, stop it. You're causing a scene. We're in public."

"Fine, I'll stop but only because I don't want to get canceled for yelling at a woman in public."

I slightly laughed and walked over to where Tubbo was and layed my head on his shoulder as he won the bee plush.

"Yay! I finally did it. Time to add this to my collection, it'll be number 6." He looked so happy and proud of himself.

"Can I see it for a moment?"

Tubbo handed me the bee plush. It was the best plush I've ever seen.

"Oh my goodness, it's so fluffy and adorable. I love it! Are there anymore in there?" I peered into the glass box to try and find another one.

"Aw, they aren't. That's okay, I'll just try and get the koala."

Tubbo stopped me from putting in a coin and said, "Here, just take mine. I already have 5 of them anyways."

"No, I can't do that. I know how much you love bees."

He scoffed at me. "Just take it, I already have enough."

I reluctantly took the plush from Tubbo and put it in my bag. I could now kinda see why Tommy told us to stop flirting with each other. We did somewhat act like a couple sometimes.

We all turned to go to a different game, but when we were walking, I noticed that same weird look on Tommy's face, but I still haven't figured out what it was.

-

-

-