☀︎Chapter Five☀︎

About an hour and a half later, we all got up and stretched.

"That wasn't half as bad as I thought it was going to be," Tommy said after yawning.

I looked at Tommy and said, "Come on, you know it was a great movie."

Tubbo and I gathered up the blankets and set them near the entrance of the living room. "Alright, fine. It was a good movie, I admit it."

Tubbo and I looked at each other in surprise and high-fived. "Yes! I knew you would love it. Looks like I'm already getting to know you pretty well, Tomathy."

Tommy glared at me and said, "If you knew me well, you would know that I hate being called that name."

"Oh, I know. I do it on purpose just to annoy you," I said while laughing and running out of the living room. It took Tommy a second to process what happened before he started to chase after me.

"Y/n, come back here!"

"Not a chance."

I slipped on my shoes and ran out the front door into Tubbo's yard. He was right behind me in a few seconds though.

He tackled me onto the ground which ended up with him being on top of me.

"Ow, Tommy that hurt really bad."

"It did? I'm sorry."

I looked up into Tommy's bright blue eyes to see them filled with worry. We stayed like that for another minute before realizing what position we were in.

"Uh, Tommy?You should probably get up before Tubbo comes out here and finds us like this."

Tommy was still looking into my eyes, not acknowledging what I said at all.

"Oh yea. My bad."

He got off of m e and then reached his hand out to help me get up. We stood there awkwardly for a second before just walking back inside the house.

"Hey Tubbo! I'm really tired and I think I'm gonna head home," I said as I was about to take off his sweatshirt, "and here's your sweatshirt back. Thanks for letting me borrow it today."

Tubbo stopped me before I could take off his sweatshirt. "Keep it. I can get it back another time or just take one of your sweatshirts."

I laughed and said, "Deal. I'll give you one of mine when you come over next time. Or I can just drop it off tomorrow quickly."

Tubbo scoffed. "Don't be silly, Y/n. We're all probably hanging out tomorrow, as long as Tommy's okay with it."

"Yeah, I'm fine with that. It would be fun," Tommy chimed in.

"Okay, cool. I'm gonna head home and shower now. Text me when you get a chance tonight, okay Tubbo?"

"I definitely will. Bye, Y/n," Tubbo wrapped me in a hug, "talk to you later. love you."

I hugged back and said, "Bye, Tubbo. Love you too."

We both pulled away from the hug and I faced Tommy, who had a weird look on his face.

"I don't know if we should hug or-."

I cut Tommy off before he could finish and pulled him into a hug. "You're alway so awkward, Tommy."

He laughed and held me a little tighter before I pulled away.

"See you tomorrow, Tomathy."

I walked out the door and shut it behind me. As I walked into my yard, I began to think about the look on Tommy's face after Tubbo and I hugged, but I couldn't figure out what kind of look it was.

I walked inside my house and heard a quick "hello" from Charlotte as she ran up the stairs to her bedroom. "Hello mum, hello father," I said as I sat down on sofa across from theirs.

"Hi, darling. How was your time with Tubbo and Tommy?" My father looked up from his book, waiting for me to respond to my mum.

"It was really fun. I had a great time with the both of them."

"What did you think of Tommy since it was your first time officially meeting him?"

I thought for a few seconds before saying, "He's really funny and chill to hang out with. And he can be nice sometimes."

My mum looked at me and raised her eyebrows. "He's kinda cute, isn't he?"

"Mum, don't start with this. I just met the boy. I only want to be friends, I'm not thinking about anything more yet."

My mum chucked and said, "You said 'yet'. So you do think he's cute."

I groaned and didn't answer as I walked away to my room. I trudged up the stairs and opened my door and turned on my light.

I saw all of my clothes that were in my wardrobe on my floor. "CHARLOTTE ANN, GET YOUR ARSE IN HERE RIGHT NOW."

I heard my mom slightly yell "language" but I didn't care, I was furious with Charlotte.

"Yes, Y/n?"

"Do you want to explain what the hell happened in my room?" I gestured to the copious amount of clothes on my floor.

Charlotte glanced at the ground and mumbled something that I couldn't hear.

"Speak up or I will tell mum about this and you won't be able to have your phone for a week."

Charlotte looked at me in fear and said, "Well, Lani came over to hang out with me and we were talking about random things and got on the topic of clothes. I mentioned how you had such a good style, so we went to your room to look at your clothes. We ended up looking through your entire wardrobe and this happened," she pointed to my floor.

I gestured for her to continue speaking.

"Father called us downstairs to eat dinner since you and mum were at Lani's house and we forgot about the mess we made in your room. I'm really, really sorry, Y/n."

I thought for a few minutes before saying, "I accept your apology," Charlotte's face immediately lifted as I said this, "but you need to clean this all up right now, as I go shower. I am still angry with you, but I won't tell mum."

Charlotte nodded and got to work cleaning up all of my clothes as I walked out of the room to the wardrobe in the hallway to grab a towel to shower.

When I got in the bathroom, I Facetimed Tubbo quickly. He answered on the first ring, as he always does.

"Tubbo, you won't believe what our sisters did. THEY THREW ALL OF MY CLOTHES ON MY FLOOR," I screamed into the phone.

Tubbo and Tommy started dying of laughter before Tubbo stopped and realized how upset I was.

"Hey, I'll talk to Lani about it, don't worry. Now, why don't you take a shower and then go to sleep to calm down and we can talk in the morning."

I took a deep breath before answering. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."

"Bye Y/n, I love you."

"Bye, Tubbo. I love you too."

And with that, I hung up the phone and showered and then just went to bed.

-

-

-