☀︎Chapter Seventeen☀︎

Tommy's POV

It was now my turn to pick out a movie. I reluctantly let go of Y/n and got up to walk over to the movie bin.

I sorted through the numerous movies before pulling out some horror movie. It was called "The Conjuring" which sounded terrifying.

Maybe if I picked a scary one, Y/n would cling on to me tighter. Gosh, I'm a mastermind.

"Alright, guys. I decided on The Conjuring."

I put it in the DVD player and walked back over to lay down with Y/n.

"You know, if you get scared, I'll hold on you tighter," I said to her quietly.

Y/n's POV

Tommy had told me he would hold me tighter if I got scared. I glanced over at Tubbo to see if he had heard what Tommy said, which he did.

Tubbo and I started dying of laughter.

"You think I get scared of horror movies? Bro, I grew up holding Tubbo because HE was scared of the movies."

"Ye-ye-yea. HAHAHAHA. Y/n loves horror movies, she doesn't get too scared of them."

Tommy was bright red as Tubbo and I kept laughing.

"I'll pretend to be scared so you can hold me tighter."

Eventually Tubbo and I stopped laughing and I went back to cuddling with Tommy while watching the movie.

About halfway through the movie, Tubbo got so scared that he came over by Tommy and I and got under the blanket with us.

"Tubbo, you're going to break my hand if you keep holding it that tight, jeez."

Tubbo looked up at me and said, "I'm sorry, Y/n. I'm just scared."

I laughed lightly and went back to watching the movie. The movie ended pretty quickly and Tubbo picked out another movie for us to watch.

I didn't really pay attention to what movie it was, I was more focused on Tommy playing with my hair, which he started doing not long after Tubbo came by us.

Since Tubbo wasn't scared, he went back to the other side of the couch. I made myself more comfortable in Tommy's arms while watching the movie.

I guess I fell asleep at some point while watching the movies because I woke up to Tommy slightly shaking me.

"Y/n, wake up. We're going out to eat."

I opened my eyes to find Tommy's bright blue ones looking right down at me.

"Hey, sleepyhead. You look very adorable while sleeping."

I laughed and said, "You're such creep, Tommy."

"Uh, no I'm not. I just can't help it you're so damn cute."

I scoffed and stood up to stretch. "I'm gonna run home quickly and get changed before we go out to eat. I need to grab a sweatshirt."

"No, just take mine." Tommy took off his sweatshirt and tossed it to me. "I'm gonna run upstairs and grab another one quickly. Tubbo is already in the car, I'll meet you out there."

I walked outside and got in the car with Tubbo and his mum. "Tommy will be right down, he had to grab a sweatshirt."

After a minute or two, Tommy got in the car and we left Tubbo's house for some restaurant.

We got to the restaurant and it was pretty much empty so we ordered quickly. I got a burger, Tommy got a burger, and Tubbo got some sort of pasta.

"This isn't as good as my mums," Tubbo said sadly.

I scoffed and just continued to eat. We finished eating pretty quickly and Tubbo's mum came to pick us up and bring us back to Tubbo's.

The car ride went by fast and we were back at Tubbo's within 15 minutes of leaving the restaurant.

"Y/n, are you gonna hang out with us for the rest of the night?" I looked over at Tubbo who was just sitting on his gaming chair.

"I don't know, I'm pretty tired. I might just head home."

"Aw, okay." Tommy looked kinda sad when he heard me say that.

"We can always hang out tomorrow. I'm just really tired and wanna chill at home. I'm gonna grab my stuff and then come say goodbye."

I walked out of Tubbo's room and into the guest room to grab my stuff quickly. I walked back into Tubbo's room and gave him a hug goodbye.

I walked over to Tommy and hugged him a little tighter and a little longer. "Bye, Tommy. Bye Tubbo."

I walked out of Tubbo's room and then out of the house over to my house.

My parents greeted me from the kitchen but I went straight upstairs to empty my bag. After about 20 minutes of being home, I realized that I still had Tommy's sweatshirt.

Tommy🤡

Y/n

hey, just realized I'm still wearing your sweatshirt. I'll give it back to you tomorrow

Tommy

keep it. it looks way better on you anyways :)

Y/n

awww thank you ❤️

Tommy

you're welcome love❤️

-

-

-