☀︎Chapter Forty-Four☀︎

Tommy had wanted to go into a store that sold stuff for PC's so we all followed him in there. He looked around for a little bit and picked out a few things.

I also looked around and ended up buying a new keyboard since mine was terrible. I had decided that I would start streaming again once I go home.

I had streamed with Tubbo before and on my own as well, but I had stopped a few weeks ago because I got caught up with end of the school year stuff.

"Y/n, you ready to go?"

I nodded at Tommy after quickly buying the keyboard.

"I'm kinda hungry," Ranboo said.

Tommy nodded in agreement while Tubbo said, "There's a small restaurant over there if you guys wanna go there?"

"Yea, that sounds like a good idea," I said while walking towards the restaurant.

We walked inside and went and sat down at a table for 4 and set our bags under the table. A waitress came over to our table to get our drink orders.

"What can I get you guys to drink?"

She looked at Ranboo first.

"I'll have Rootbeer if you have it."

Tubbo looked at Ranboo oddly.

"I'll have lemonade," Tubbo said.

The waitress glanced at me next.

"I'll just have water."

"And for you?"

Tommy said, "I'll just have water as well."

The waitress' gaze stayed longer on Tommy than she did everyone else.

"Alright, I'll give you time to look over the menus and then I'll be back with your drinks."

"Ranboo, what the hell is root beer," Tubbo asked.

"It's a pop from the United States."

"Sometimes I forget that you're not British."

I looked down at my menu for a few minutes before deciding to just get fish and chips.

I closed the menu just as the waitress was coming back with the drinks. She set them down in front of each one of us before asking for our orders.

After taking our orders, she said, "Oh, I forgot straws. Here you go."

She set 3 down on the table and then handed Tommy his, grazing his hand in midst of it.

Tommy didn't take notice of this, unless he just decided not to say anything about it.

I put my hand on top of Tommy's that was on the table. He looked at me and gave me a small smile before lacing our fingers together.

"So, Ranboo, how are you liking England so far," Tommy asked.

"I like it a lot actually. Everyone seems nice here."

We all made small talk while we waited for our food to come, but it only took about 10 minutes before it was brought out.

When the waitress walked over to our table, her eyes immediately went to mine and Tommy's hand. She glared at me while setting down everyone's plates until she got to Tommy, then she softened her eyes.

Tommy murmured, "Thank you," before beginning to eat.

I unlaced our fingers so we could eat but Tommy frowned once I did it.

I rolled my eyes, mocking annoyance, before starting to eat.

The food was really good here and I ate it very quickly, so did Tubbo and Ranboo. However, Tommy took slightly longer.

The waitress came back and gave the bill to Tommy while giving him a slight wink. She picked up the plates before walking away again.

Tommy looked at it and his face turned red.

"What's wrong, Tommy?"

"She put her number in here."

"Oh."

I didn't really know what to say towards this.

She came back again and took the bill to cash us out, before bringing us our receipt.

While she was walking back over to us, Tommy laced our fingers together and said, "Are you ready to go love?"

The waitress' face changed to a look of anger but she quickly changed it so Tommy couldn't see.

"Yea, I'm ready."

Tommy gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before going to pick up our bags and leave the restaurant.

"Hey," the waitress interrupted us before we could leave, "here's my number in case you ever wanna text me."

She held out a piece of paper in her hand.

"No thanks," Tommy said while trying to walk away.

"But why not? I insist."

"Because I don't want your number."

She still continued to talk, "Why not?"

"I think I made it pretty clear that I'm not interested in you."

"Just take my number in case you change your mind."

"I said no."

"Is it because she's here?"

The waitress had referred to me with a scowl.

"Who? My girlfriend?" Tommy had said that on purpose.

"She's your girlfriend?"

"Yea, do you not see us holding hands?"

"Gross."

"What did you just say?"

"I called your girlfriend gross, do you have a problem with that?"

"Yes, I do actually. My girlfriend is not gross so why don't you just go fu-"

I cut Tommy off before he got himself into trouble.

"Alright Tommy, let's go she's not worth the time." I pulled on his arm towards the door so we could just leave.

"Yea that's right, leave with your whore."

I stopped walking and put down my bags. "What did you just call me?"

"I called you a whore, what are you? Deaf?"

Tubbo's eyes widened as I turned around and faced the waitress.

"Y/n, don't do anything stupid," Tubbo said while moving towards me.

"Don't worry, I won't."

I faced the waitress who had a smirk on her face.

"Listen here, it's kinda pathetic that you throw yourself at a guy that doesn't want you. How sad is your life that you have to do that? You must be pretty lonely that you've turned to hitting on guys with girlfriends and then proceed to insult their girlfriends. Especially when you're calling them a whore. Like come on, think of better insults at least and stop acting like you're 15 years old. Unless you are and you just put on all that make up to try and look pretty when deep down, you're just insecure about yourself and you insult other girls to make yourself feel better. Sorry that your cake face didn't entice my boyfriend. You just flat out made him uncomfortable. So why don't you go back to doing your job and stop trying to be a homewrecker. It's not cute, sweetie. Grow the fuck up."

And with that, I picked up my bags and walked out of the restaurant.

-

-

-

alright besties, I have a very important question. should I make this book really long or just make it like 100 chapters and then make a sequel to it? I've been thinking about it a lot recently and I'm not sure which is the better option. let me know your opinions in the comments!!! thank you for 75k. you guys have no idea how grateful I am for all of you. I never thought that this book would grow as much as it did. and it's only been 4-5 months, that's crazy! I hope you all have an amazing day/night, hydrate yourself, eat something, and focus on your mental health. love you <3