☀︎Chapter Two☀︎

I stepped into Tubbo's house and was immediately greeted with a hug from his mother. "Oh hello, how are you?"

She stepped back from the hug and said, "I'm great, how are you? It feels like it's been ages since I last saw you."

I giggled lightly before answering. "I was just here last week. But, I'm doing good."

She smiled and walked back into the kitchen to continue talking with my mum, whom I didn't even know was here.

"Hey mum! Y/n and I are gonna go up to my room and wait for Tommy to get here. He said he'll be here in about an hour."

Tubbo and I took off our shoes and started walking up the stairs before his mum interrupted us. "Oh, that's great! Y/n's mum and I can't wait to talk to his mum, it's been far too long. Also, don't have too much fun up in your room alone."

His mum winked at us as Tubbo and I looked at each other and started bursting with laughter.

"Mum, Y/n and I are just friends, nothing more. We don't have any feelings towards each other."

"Yea. Believe me, we would've gotten together already if we did."

Tubbo and I continued to walk upstairs to his room. I plopped down on his bed and pulled out my phone to scroll through Instagram while he cleaned up a bit.

After 20 minutes, he sat down next to me and asked, "Do you want to watch some tik toks with me while we wait for Tommy?"

"Yea, sure," I said as I turned on my side to lay next to him.

We only watched tik Tok for 10 minutes before Tubbo got a text from Tommy saying he was here.

I immediately got very nervous and started biting my lip again. Tubbo grabbed my hand and started rubbing it.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. Tommy loves women so he's obviously going to love you," Tubbo said with a small laugh.

I smiled in return and got up to walk to the door. "Alright, I'm ready now."

Tubbo and I walked down the stairs to the living room where his mum and my mum were sitting.

"Tommy is here, mum. I'm assuming you would like to talk to his mum now."

Tubbo's mum got up and walked to the front door to greet Tommy and his mum. As she opened the door, I saw Tommy standing with his mum waiting to come inside.

"Oh it's so great to see you, Tommy! It's been a few months." Tubbo's mum pulled Tommy into a hug immediately after he walked into the house.

"Hello there Tubbo. Long time no see. And who is this woman beside you." Tommy spoke the same exact way in person as he did on stream.

"Oh, this is-." Tubbo started to introduce me but I cut him off quickly and said, "The 'woman's' name is Y/n. It's nice to finally meet you."

I reached my hand out to shake his. His hands were oddly warm and clammy so I let go really fast.

"Well, I'm assuming our mums are going to chat for a while, so why don't we all go upstairs? Tommy, you can put your bag in the guest room where you're staying and then we can all hang out in my room."

Tommy and I followed Tubbo up the stairs to his room, after Tommy put his bag in the guest room. I sat down on Tubbo's bed again to get comfortable.

"Wow, already making yourself comfortable I see. You and Tubbo must be really close. I reckon you're probably the only girl that's ever been in his room. Isn't that right, Tubbo?"

Tubbo turned red from embarrassment and avoided Tommy's eyes.

"Yes, Tubbo and I are extremely close. One might even say closer than the two of you. I might be the only girl that's ever been in here, but that doesn't really matter. How many women have you had in your room, Tommy?"

I glanced up at Tommy to see him speechless. "Well played Y/n. I'm beginning to like you."

I smirked and said, "As you should, Tommy. I'm a likable person." Tommy and I just stared at each other for a few more seconds before Toby spoke.

"Alright, you two. That's enough flirting. I'm not going to be the third wheel here."

I giggled at what Toby had said before correcting him. "Tubbo, I am definitely not flirting with Tommy. But anyways, what do you guys want to do today?"

"We could walk around town, that's always fun to do. Or we could go to the ocean for a little bit," Tubbo said.

"I don't know about Y/n, but I vote ocean." Tommy and Tubbo looked at me, waiting for my response.

"I'm fine with going to the ocean. We can go into town on a different day. But it's not exactly the warmest so let's not go swimming."

"Agreed," Tommy and Tubbo said at the same time.

"Well, I'm going to run home and grab a sweatshirt really quick and then we can tell our mums." I began to walk out the door before Tubbo stopped me.

"Hey Y/n, wait. You can just borrow one of my sweatshirts for today, I don't mind." Tubbo tossed me a green sweatshirt.

"Now who's the one flirting with Y/n. It's not me," Tommy said.

"Oh shut up, Tommy. He's just being a good BEST FRIEND and letting me borrow a sweatshirt. By the way, thanks bestie."

Tubbo laughed and said, "You're welcome, bestie."

We all walked out of Tubbo's room and downstairs to where our mums were sitting.

"So, Tommy, Y/n, and I decided that we're going to go to the ocean today for a little bit, is that alright."

All of our mums gave a quick nod and said their goodbyes as we walked out the front door.

-

-

a/n: here's chapter 2 and I'm not sure how I feel about it just yet. I'll try my best to write chapter 3 tomorrow, but I'm extremely busy and I'm not sure if I'll have time. anyways, comment, vote, etc. just please please please give me some feedback :)