𝗗𝗘𝗜𝗠𝗢𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗖 ! 𝗬/𝗡

REQUESTED BY :liapee

REQUESTED BY :
liapee

NOTE :
hiiii i have returned once more <33

CHARACTER :
Dwayne "The Rockmos" Johnson /j

. . .

SAFETY TIPS :
we advise turning on dark mode
to prevent your eyes from burning.

don't forget to wear your mask,
that way, the currently spreading virus
will spread less with your help !

THANK YOU !

UUUHH . . . START ?

• i apologize if i got something wrong, this my first time writing something regarding autism, and there might be many things that may be incorrect.

• so according to google, if i'm not mistaken, an autistic person find it hard to communicate and interact with other people. and yes, i use Google because i am an uneducated dumbass.

• the first thing that came into my mind is that your meeting with the bastard of a smoker is a little bit "rocky" perhaps ?

• soon, he found out about your autism and tried to more understanding about it. he tried to keep a close eye on you, starting from your body language, and other stuff.

• it said that autistic person may find things like bright lights or loud noises overwhelming, stressful or uncomfortable. now now, he got it covered. most things, at least. i mean, he remembers since the first that came into mind is almost always you.

• you may find it hard to understand how other people think or feel. i am not too sure how this one goes though, but do not worry because me too. i don't know what am i doing, but i am trying my best.

• did you, probably, got anxious or upset about unfamiliar situations and social events ? fear not cause Rockmos will always be there for you. except maybe when he's dead /j

• "take longer to understand information" so i guess he would be very patient in handling you. lots of sweet compliments and encouragements. but just because you take longer to understand things, that doesn't mean your not smart.

• well, smart comes in with a lot of different type. even if you think you're not smart, Deimos thinks that you're beyond amazing.

• he will happily help you in whatever you need him to do, regardless if it's weird or not.

• alright so we all know about Deimos and his chaotic nature, and being around him always and always will include ( presumably ) teasing and flirting. but of course, he would never make fun of your condition, well not really.

• you might find yourself doing or think the same things over and over. and he didn't mind, actually. he lets you say or do or think the same thing again and again, unless you want him to stop you from doing it.

• if you ever feel bad about yourself, he would always be there to tell you that you are worth it. he dislikes it when you think you're being a burden and will try his best to cheer you up.

• platonic or not, he's the best homie you could ever ask for. aside from having him burning down a house down as an April Fools joke, and all the weird stuff he had done.

• as much as his definition of fun is a little bit weird and chaotic. but of course, having an autism doesn't stop you from having lots of fun, being in a relationship, making friends, learning more about your interest or about things in general, commiting warcrimes and many more. although you still need a special care.

• "having autism means having it forever"ー the page says. but like i said, Deimos will be there for you regardless. he will always be there to cheer you up, comfort you, and do whatever you want.

• meatball.

• oh god, i am doing a terrible job at writing this chapter. i am so sorry, requestor and readers.

i might sound nervous in the beginning because i was

but i got used to it and it was so much fun to write this chapter honestly !

thank you again, liapee for requesting ! sending love to you and everybody else reading this <3 !!

also, i'm sorry if the chapter is bad, i wasn't focusing much to what i was writing.