𝗦/𝗢 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗔 !

REQUESTED BY :
your mom jkjk

NOTE :
with a little twist at the end ;)

CHARACTER :
mostly the main, i guess

PHONOPHOBIA
the fear of loud sounds.

. . .

SAFETY TIPS :
we advise turning on dark mode
to prevent your eyes from burning.

don't forget to wear your mask,
that way, the currently spreading virus
will spread less with your help !

THANK YOU !

DATING. . . START ?

ー ❝ ꒰ HANK J. WIMBLETON ꒱ ❝ ー

• it started when he had a mission, you had nothing to do so you d̶e̶m̶a̶n̶d̶e̶d̶ decided to come along. i'm telling you, for Hank, nothing beats having your partner by your side while beating up some Grunts.

• how romantic, am i right ??

• the day went by smoothly, the blood-filled date was great as always and you both are just enjoying your time together with each other, because that's what couples do, right ??

• i never had any partner before so don't mind me questioning how love works.

• that was until Hank began to notice you flinching every so often, at first they simply shrugged it off, but it gets... concerning, for Hank at least. so he decided to asked you about it,

• you admitted that you had Phonophobia and you forgot to tell them. needless to say, he was a tad bit confused by your intolerance towards loud noises but like a good partner he is, understands your condition.

• ever since that day, he's more careful when it comes to certain things that may or may not include loud noises, mostly if you're around like hanging on his house. and of course, they tell his allies, too.

• he's quite curious about your fear, though he respected your boundaries and do not judge you for the way you are

• however, sometimes, they might forgot that you were there and accidentally made a loud noise that may or may not trigger your anxiety whatsoever. he'd apologized afterwards and try his best to comfort you as best he can.