𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗦/𝗢

REQUESTED BY :
rememebringwahat

NOTE :
i hope everyone a good day / night !

CHARACTER :
tiky

. . .

SAFETY TIPS :
we advise turning on dark mode
to prevent your eyes from burning.

don't forget to wear your mask,
that way, the currently spreading virus
will spread less with your help !

THANK YOU !

COMFORTING

COMFORTING ... START !!

• life with an eccentric killer clown was definitely something else. and despite his murderous and twisted nature, he's a completely different person whenever with you. in short, he's more tamed.

• that doesn't stop them from killing someone every so often though. feel free to join him ?

• Tricky tried his best to keep you entertained, even though sometimes it can be a tad bit obnoxious, but you were really grateful that he cares for you.

• he hates seeing you sad ! it made them feel like the worst person to ever be existed for letting you, yes you, the best person on the whole existence, feel sad.

• if someone made you cry, no doubt that Tricky will beat them senseless to make you feel better.

• life can be exhausting and tiring, so it's not a surprise for you to come home feeling stressed or brunt out, maybe you just had a bad day or maybe your depressing thoughts keeps looming over you head.

• and Tricky is no idiot, if he sees you looking like a mess, he knows immediately what's going on. they would feel concerned and will try asking you what the hell happened to you.

• regardless if you wishes to be left alone with your thoughts for a while or is in need of his affection, he would feel angry that he wasn't there for you and would gladly beat up whoever caused this.

• in an exception if you caused this on your own.

• they would be your personal court jester and try to entertain you for the rest of the day. and if you just wanted to lay down on the floor, he will ask the permission to join you.

• he understands if you need some alone time, and will leave you by yourself for a while as long as that makes you feel better.

• if you find yourself crying because of your depressing thoughts, Tricky will stay by your side and try to comfort you. denying your statement everytime you criticize yourself.

• lots and lots and lots of compliments and cuddles from your beloved clown partner.

• Tricky usually relied on you in the cooking part, except you prefer ordering something instead. oh oh ! i got a random headcanon i want to include, alright so :

• after you finished your sad boi hours with your beloved comforting you, you can't help but feel a bit hungry. so you asked Tricky if he's hungry too or not, to which he responded with a 'yes'.

• you were on the mood to try to cook whatever you feel like cooking. so you gather the ingredients and utensils. Tricky excitedly asked if he can help with the cooking, and you said :

A. yes, he can.
B. just watch, alright ?

• whatever your answer is, it turned out to be chaotic. mess was all over the kitchen, there was lots of tripping, laughing, cursing, and especially dishes. there's lots of those.

• it was a huge mess, and you were tired. but it was really funny and thanks to it, you felt much better. at the end, you both ended up buying takeouts, basically giggling and laughing your ass off throughout the whole thing.

• there. i would love to write it in a more detailed way possible, but i'm too tired.

 i would love to write it in a more detailed way possible, but i'm too tired

ahh, i'm in a good mood today.

today is the day i'm going to buy the materials for the plushie.

and, and,

i just came out to my mom as an ace. she doesn't seem to care as long as i like dudes, but i don't think i promise that 😳👉👈

anyways, to everyone out there who are struggling, just remember that i'm always here for all of you.

not physically but yeah.

my DM's are always opened !! and my discord too !!