𝗛𝗖 ;; 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗗 !

REQUESTED BY :
bubblesimp

NOTE :
hhhhhhhhghghhhhnghh

CHARACTER :
sandfart

. . .

SAFETY TIPS :
we advise turning on dark mode
to prevent your eyes from burning.

don't forget to wear your mask,
that way, the currently spreading virus
will spread less with your help !

THANK YOU !

DATING START !

DATING START !

• ya boy, Sanford, is an unsurprisingly calm dude. he's focused and serious, unlike his working partner, Deimos who was more carefree and take his job less seriously.

• but if you break through his walls, he's pretty touch-starved and is a worrywart, its your duty to calm him down and help him as his beloved.

• he's like a worried parent, constantly checking on you. expect lots of messages like : "where are u ??" or "are you ok ??". however, if its bothering you, he'll try to tone it down. but of course, he would still ask you questions, just not as much.

• you can't blame him. the world is not the safest place, especially Nevada.

• lmao i listened to his Project Nexus voice lines and damn he's p loud. so if you're easily startled by his voice, he'll lower his volume. after all, you're his beloved.

• if you had any sorts of trigger, don't be afraid to tell him. he'll take a mental note about your trigger and he will tell his friends about it, they're just like : "æ ok"

• he knows about medicine and if you happen to have any sorts of disease, i assure you, you're in good hands.

• on free times, Sanford will take you on a date to a ( not-so ) fancy restaurant, if you're brave enough to challenge him on a "who can eat as much as spicy chicken wings" contest, he'll agree obviously.

• spoiler alert : you didn't win, better luck next time. this man had the ability to eat as much as spicy chicken wings than both his friends, Hank and Deimos, combined together.

• he's neutral to PDA, tbh he's a bit shy at the concept. if you're the type to give affection 24/7, expect him trying to cover his flustered face.

• Sanford is actually a pretty basic dude. he can be a bit self-conscious about it since unlike his friends who had badass powers, at this times, its better to comfort him. he'll really appreciate it, whether you're good at comforting or not.