𝗗𝗘𝗜𝗠𝗢𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗦/𝗢

. . .

REQUESTED BY :
B-BUBBLETEAA

NOTE :
i almost forgot about this request uhehehe

CHARACTER :
stupid hacker

GAMER
a person who plays video games or participates in role-playing games.

. . .

SAFETY TIPS :
we advise turning on dark mode
to prevent your eyes from burning.

don't forget to wear your mask,
that way, the currently spreading virus
will spread less with your help !

THANK YOU !

DATING START !

DATING START !

• lots of game-related dates.

• since Deimos is a hacker and hackers are also called programmer, and programmers can create a videogame. so sometimes he likes making random videogames with you and / or for you, and you'll be the judge.

• most of the time, it was just a random and nonsensical game you both made out of sheer boredom or just to have a good laugh.

• in some cases, Deimos did have a purpose or meaning behind making a game, like april fools. the most useless one had to be the one he made and at the end it says 'you suck <3'.

• both you and Hank enjoys playing games together ! sometimes Deimos attempted to butt in to your 'gaming with the homie' session. keyword being : attempted.

• sometimes you two actually did something productive rather than just sit in front of your computer. something like skateboarding ? idk why but Deimos seems to be the type to skateboard.

• they might invite you or force you to going on a mission with him. it's pretty fun, it's like a first-person shooting game.

• playing and judging games whether its old or new, good or bad, etc etc.

• weird and absurd conversations about videogames or just anything in general.

• you both discuss about your favorite characters, at occasions Sanford and Hank also come along for whatever reason, and needless to say, it was fun.

• lots of games, movies, shows and memes references. oh and lots of useless arguments.

• he had at least once threatened to broke your precious console or your computer, they never actually do it. but it'll be funny if you silently broke his, though.

• distracts each other when playing, sometimes it even resorted into a friendly fight. Deimos won't apologize, but he will cling to you and started getting really really affectionate.

• bullying kids online. how fun.

• probably gets jealous when you're playing a dating simulator or started simping for that one character, Dei will suddenly becomes flirty and try to get your attention

• they would never got bored of reminding you to take a break from staring at the screen all day, he supports you and all, but he's afraid you might get sick.

• nevertheless, despite having an annoying ass partner like him. it was always a really fun time having them around.

• yeah, that's all i got.

•  yeah, that's all i got

this is a bit short,,

DAY 02, i'm still waiting for weekend to come but i had cheese pizza for dinner today. i love cheese pizza.

how come i just know what the hell is an MBTI after all these mf years.