𝗛𝗖 ;; 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 !

REQUESTED BY :
rememebringwahat

NOTE :
hamk 🐙

CHARACTER :
hank

. . .

SAFETY TIPS :
we advise turning on dark mode
to prevent your eyes from burning.

don't forget to wear your mask,
that way, the currently spreading virus
will spread less with your help !

THANK YOU !

DATING START !

DATING START !

• Hank is a silent protagonist, he does talk but only if its extremely important, mostly on missions, he's very good at his job after all. so at first glance, he didn't look that approachable considering his reputation.

• so it's almost impossible to date him, or at least that's what they all thought. but then suddenly, you waltzed into the life-threatening state, Nevada. and just with that, it changes ( almost ) everything.

• at the start of your relationship, he was a bit distant but soon warmed up to you, thanks to your undeniably charming nature. after a long time, our Hero began developing feelings for you.

• the next you know, BOOM !! you're dating, congratulations.

• he's definitely protective of you. at times, he can be closed and refused to talk about his emotions, but with you, he loosen up a little more.

• he do had a bit sense of humor, even if a bit taunting and rude. you would either scold him for it, or just simply brush it off, or even laugh at it idk.

• he likes cats but never had the time to take care of them, so if you had a cat, he's happy. cats seems to like him too.

• he didn't really know how to act romantic and lovey-dovey so dates are mostly watching him go on a killing spree. sometimes you'll try to make it more 'fun' by giving him challenges, if you want, he'll give you challenges, too. he got you covered dw.

• on free times, you two play videogames. that's it, videogames.

• oh and don't bother making him too smart, he is but he's kinda dumb too. don't ask why.

• jealousy jealousy, it's normal for humans to feel jealous. but when Honk is jealous, he's like really jealous. he'll become clingy and just blankly stared at the person, its kinda scary.