𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 !

REQUESTED BY :
rememebringwahat

NOTE :
I DIDN'T THOUGHT OF THIS IDEA, rememebringwahat DID JDNSMSMMS

CHARACTER :
The Hulk.

. . .

SAFETY TIPS :
we advise turning on dark mode
to prevent your eyes from burning.

don't forget to wear your mask,
that way, the currently spreading virus
will spread less with your help !

THANK YOU !

COMFORTING START !

COMFORTING START !

• despite Tricky's eccentric personality, he had a trauma. basically, he remembers clearly when the Hank Slander Agency / AAHW planted the improbability drive thing onto his head.

• he was traumatized, but he thinks that : he might just forget about it as time flows by, right ? yeah, absolutelyー NOT.

• at random times, they can't help but find himself remember the whole thing again and again and again and again, etc. when all hope seems lost, you came onto his life.

• he had become undeniably clingy and enjoys tormenting you in the friendliest way possible. Tricky would run to you in search of comfort everytime he's feeling down, and you tried your best to comfort him and be there by his side.

• however, there's an interesting catch.

• everytime he remembers T H E D A Y , he would get a bad, throbbing headache. in an addition to that, he becomes especially weak, he can barely do anything, even talking. so yeah, that bad. it usually lasts to about a few hours or so.

• oh ? you wanted to know what you can do to help this poor creature ? how kind of you !

• its better to get him to safety whenever this kind of thing happens, carrying him to bed is a hard work but as time passes by, it just became easier. plus, i'm 99.6 % sure you can take care of yourself, right ?

• a few sprained limbs or broken bones are fine.

• when Tiky is at his weakest point, this might trigger a mild fever or a haunting nightmare. or in the worst case, both.

• you know that feeling where you just can't handle it anymore and break down on the spot ? yeah, that feeling. it happens A LOT to Tricky when he's suffering the extreme headache sort of thing.

• the only thing you can do is comfort him throughout the whole thing. try giving some messages here and there. lay on the bed, it usually helps me a lot when i'm having headaches. try distracting him from recalling the horrible memories.

• you were always there for him. at least, you tried your best to be there. having a killer clown with PTSD and sudden panic attack is quite the distress, pal. but if you're not going to take care of him, who would ?

• usually he repays you by treating you on a food, or take you out somewhere nice.

• in most scenario, you were always ready to the rescue. however, reality is often disappointing.

• in the worst case, you weren't there, maybe due to work or because of other reasons. which leaves the clown no choice but to either try to go to you himself with all their remaining strength, OR to suffer.

• the headache is so unbearable. everytime he tried to calm himself down, it just gets worst as the headache grew more painful than it already is.

• he would try the usual methods you do to reduce the pain and calm him down, but everything felt so different without you. especially if you died, he would go insane. at least, more insane than he already is.

• he's already a mess and insane. but having you, his most trusted person, dying or betraying them or leaving him in general, hoo boy.

• ( actually i had no idea what i was writing, i was just so interested in the plot, i forgot i was actually writing. )

UUHHH IDK IF THIS WAS ACCURATE TO HOW YOU WANT IT rememebringwahat

IM SORRY

but hey ! another update.

dayum, i really miss writing for yall, don't i ?

B-BUBBLETEAA , congratulations on making 89.1% process on you homework after several days. now about your other homeworksー

 now about your other homeworksー