𝗛𝗖 ;; 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 !

REQUESTED BY :
rememebringwahat

NOTE :
if you remove the first and the last alphabet of his name, you got 'rick' UEJWKEJWK

CHARACTER :
fnf Tricky

. . .

SAFETY TIPS :
we advise turning on dark mode
to prevent your eyes from burning.

don't forget to wear your mask,
that way, the currently spreading virus
will spread less with your help !

THANK YOU !

DATING START !

DATING START !

• Tricky is already pretty handful to take care of due to his eccentric personality and twisted mindset. but dating him ?

• Tricky is either 10 × more energetic, OR would absolutely head over heels for you. it's your choice.

• while he is competitive and childish, he knows how to take care of himself. though you would still find him whining and pouting over lots of things and come running to you for comfort.

• he is definitely a clingy type of partner. a really clingy one i may say. since you basically watched over him and make sure he didn't go overboard, he really trusted you and rely on you.

• after all, taming a super psychotic clown isn't a talent everyone had. mad respect bro.

• one time he turned into a giant, flaming demon or smth just because a cyan-haired dude beats him multiple times on a rap battle, maybe to impress his GF idfk. funny, right ? you had a feeling that that's probably not the first time that the kid get someone upset and almost put the world into an end. maybe its just you idk.

• you came into the rescue, thankfully. you always did, don't cha ?

• lots and lots and LOTS of dates, and i'm not exaggerating. this clown loves having you around him whether its on a date or not, he just likes it, your presence always made him feel happy.

• random and out of context but Tricky had that random tendency that cats have, you know sometimes cats bring you dead rats or any small animals they hunt, cats does this as a sign of affection and gratitude. but instead of birds or rats, he brings you a severed head, not very pretty but you appreciated the kind gesture.

• he doesn't really worry much about you, he put lots of his trust in you and he's sure that you can handle yourself. unless you can't, that means he would always be by your side ( bathroom not included ).

• Tricky is canonically the most intelligent character, so you know, he's smart. so there's no way sneaking cause this man had a plan under his sleeves, good luck !

• literally guilt-trips you with a puppy dog eye everytime you got mad at him. it will either work or not, depends on you ig.

• he loves it when you give him gentle scratches, or any kinds of affection in general actually. he may be a super killer psychotic clown, but he's your super killer psychotic clown. why do i write thatー

• does he get jealous ? yes, yes he did. however, Tricky can get a bit violent. you might wanna give him assurance or just calm him down in general so he won't go on another killing spree.

• where do these endless supply of grunts and agents even come from anyway ?

• he likes to blast his music, he's a DJ after all. ngl you do enjoy his music, pfft who doesn't ?

• oh shoot i accidentally spilled someone's milk, but who cares about that i'm going to clean it later. ahem anyways,

• treats you on a Hotdog, he loves Hotdog especially from that Hotdog vendor dude, he's a nice guy. but he will eat whatever you cook him, whether its good or bad, clown thinks that your cooking is awesome.

• you both is literally a walking circus, so expect lots of trouble and humor.

• if you're feeling down, he will rush over to you and comfort you as best he could. Tricky feels sad when you're sad ! please don't be sad !

• you never saw him not fighting his foe, Hank and the Super Duper Cool Swag club. you felt a bit bad for the mercenary but again, he killed 600+ something people so i guess its equal ?

• speaking of Hank, expect him to fuss over him as he continuously ramble about him and how clown just loves kicking his ass.

• sometimes he came home, drenched in blood. ya might wanna clean him up if you don't want the blood to go everywhere, oh and he also likes it when you bathe him.

• yes, its tiring to take care of him since you have to have full custody on him, but at the end of the day, what matters the most is that Tricky always had your back.

• he really loves you ! you know that ?

• it'll be a shame if you broke his little heart, so please don't ?

•  it'll be a shame if you broke his little heart, so please don't ?

AEAEAEAEAEAEAAAAA

IT'S FINISHED

i actually had fun writing this, so thank you for the request, rememebringwahat

*proceeds to forget about the existence of my other books*

QUESTION TIME :
in Project Nexus, what's your favorite voice line ?

QUESTION TIME :in Project Nexus, what's your favorite voice line ?

.