𝗛𝗖 ;; 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗢𝗙𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗥 !

REQUESTED BY :
Demonica_Lover

NOTE :
i love em

CHARACTER :
squishy scientist

SECOND NOTE :
requests are back open !!

. . .

SAFETY TIPS :
we advise turning on dark mode
to prevent your eyes from burning.

don't forget to wear your mask,
that way, the currently spreading virus
will spread less with your help !

THANK YOU !

DATING START !

DATING START !

• nothing much is known about this guy, at least i didn't know much about him. but for sure, we know that i absolutely love him. or in this case, we love him.

• except you read this chapter out of boredom and don't actually have an opinion of Hofnarr, do you ??

• but either way, Hofnarr is your eccentric neighborhood scientist. i like to imagine him being rather awkward and probably has an interest in weird things like we all do.

• man is insecure about himself. he will defend you when you criticize yourself tho, he's not the best with compliments but he will not hesitate to pamper you in sweet words of encouragement and how you are perfect just the way you are.

• that wasn't a song reference btw.

• lots of science-y stuff ? yeah, you get the point. you know what they said, smart peoples tends to be messier. huh, no wonder my family is extremely organized, they're dumbassesー

• sometimes they forgot to eat, both because he got work to do and because he's insecure ( i have to hold the urge to not say it ). to manage this, simply and gently scold him for not eating. i mean eating is important, don't be afraid and insecure of your body.

• that goes for you too, readers.

• just the simplest puppy dog eyes can make him melt and give in oh-so easily. one of the other thing is that, you have the privilege to feed him while they're focusing on his stuff. please take care of him, he's like a baby.

• will eat whatever you cook. sometimes you two would cook together when he decided to take a small break.

• why does he remind me of Bruce Banner and Tricky reminds me of The Hulk ??? you know, nerdy scientist and green something something, and they both are the same person just like Hofnarr and Tricky,,

• back to the story. anyway, soo,

• despite being awkward and insecure, at times he tried to impress you as a thank you for being there for him and supported him. it means so much to them, reader.

• speaks in an alien language in which your IQ isn't high enough to understand.

• you like to squish them, and he actually enjoyed it, it made him feel better about himself.

B-BUBBLETEAA helped me with these headcanons, though i have to bend it a bit for a few reasons,,

• but before we get into that, this chapter is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends-

• Hofnarr would probably take you to his lab, feel free to wander around, don't touch anything though.

• Teaa also made a headcanon about him trying to be a top but failed miserably, but i'm not- i'm not using that. but still, thanks a lot for the headcanon. honestly, it helped me out a little bit.

• listens to your rambling. oh ? you wanted to vent but had no one to talk to ? that's rough buddy. but fret not ! because this squishy scientist right here will gladly listen to you venting your heart out. might as well comfort you if you ended up crying a river.

• they will also listen to your rambling about pretty much everything : your interest, some internet controversy, your problems, like i said, everything.

• i still promised B-BUBBLETEAA a 'Your Boyfriend' x reader book. completely unrelated but if you're interested, you might wanna check it out ? idk when it will came out though.

• that's all.

•  that's all

i

love Hofnarr

periodt.

this was so much fun to write ! thanks lots for the request, sorry if it's a bit sloppy (:

ANSWER TIME :
ooga wooga booga ,
ask me anything.

ANSWER TIME :ooga wooga booga ,ask me anything