𝗢𝗦 ;; 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗖𝗨𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘𝗦 !

. . .

REQUESTED BY :
Ohlordnoplease

NOTE :
ARGH THIS IDEA WAS SO WHOLESOME

CHARACTER :
sanfo

. . .

SAFETY TIPS :
we advise turning on dark mode
to prevent your eyes from burning.

don't forget to wear your mask,
that way, the currently spreading virus
will spread less with your help !

THANK YOU !

CUDDLING START !

CUDDLING START !

• your day ? it was undeniably tiring.

• the only thing that came to your head was to go to bed and sleep immediately.

• but the heavenly thought of laying in bed wasn't going to be happening anytime soon. why ? well apparently, your partner, Sanford had an extremely important mission and sadly, you're not allowed to come.

• which sucks because you want to beat up some dudes, too.

• it's 1 AM something in the morning and you were still awake, waiting for the himbo you called partner to came home anytime soon. you tried anything that can keep you awake, but it didn't work, unfortunately.

• you were just really really exhausted.

• grunting under your breath, you groggily stood up and waddled towards your room. basically throwing yourself to the bed and pulling the blankets, not caring anymore if Sanford didn't made it out alive in one piece.

• you positioned yourself comfortably on the soft mattress, feeling your grip on your consciousness and the world started to slip away, slowly. it was all peaceful until a force was thrown onto the bed, next to you, to be more precise, which automatically caused you to jolt awake in panic.

• our dearest protagonist's attempt to sit up was useless as someone was holding them back from doing so. you flatly ask whoever was holding you to fucc off, "Sandfart, i know its you, get the hell off. i'm trying to sleep right here."

• futile attempt, once more.

• the only response you receive was his muffled voice saying something along the lines of "i don't wanna.", you huffed in frustration and turned away from him. Sanford peeked over your shoulders before scooting closer to you, to which you simply scoot further away from. after seeing your response, he stopped trying immediately.

• you craned your neck towards him, seeing him blankly staring at the ceiling. you sighed before attempting to fall back to sleep, however, you can't help but feel a bit bad about it. did you go overboard ? was he angry ? i mean, he probably had a rough day. after all, his missions are usually hard and tiring. but again, you were just really tired.

• you silently sighed, moving closer to your himbo partner. they noticed your silent movement and scooped you entirely himself into a comforting hug, causing your face to flush. you can feel a dorky smile on his stupid face as he nuzzled onto you.

• HOW DO YOU WRITE FLUFF AHOAKZNZMKFMSNSN

• you felt warm as your eyelids grows heavier and heavier, consciousness slowly slipping away. all of your stress and problems melted away from earth, as you leaned in onto Sanford's tender embrace.

• before you fully fall asleep, you mumbled to him : "you smell stink, by the way."

• you hear him chuckled softly before planting a kiss on your forehead,

• "you too, honey. you too."

WHOA !!

WHOA !!

TWO UPDATES IN A ROW !!

WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS ??

i cant write a oneshot for Pete's sake, but i had a good time learning ^^

i wish my writing style was better

ALSO THAT VIDEO THO

QUESTION TIME :
there's no question.

unless ? jkjk. unless ?