𝗛𝗢𝗙𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗥 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗖𝗨𝗕𝗨𝗦 𝗦/𝗢 !

REQUESTED BY :
Demonica_Lover

NOTE :
I WAS PLANNING TO WRITE A ONESHOT BUT SCHOOL HAS BEEN HOLDING ME HOSTAGE AND HOMEWORK SUCKS

CHARACTER :
Bruce Banner

SUCCUBUS
succubus is a demon or supernatural entity in folklore, in female form, that appears in dreams to seduce men, usually through sexual activity.

. . .

SAFETY TIPS :
we advise turning on dark mode
to prevent your eyes from burning.

don't forget to wear your mask,
that way, the currently spreading virus
will spread less with your help !

THANK YOU !

DATING START !!

DATING START !!

• as the title implies, you are a succubus. or maybe an incubus, if you're a male. is there's a gender-neutral version though ??

• i just found out the gender-neutral version is called Concubus !! thanks, Simp_Overlord_Dio !!

• but either way, being a sexual demon is fun, i suppose ?? i'm not quite sure, i'm not a succubus. but all i can say is, it was quite the experience.

• but what if, you're dating an awkward scientist, huh ?? well, this is going to be fun.

• now, Hofnarr is known to be a funni scientist, like haha suddenly he turns insane and becomes a mercenary clown for hire lol.

• succubus are known to appear in others dream to seduce them. what's that, reader ? how did you two met exactly ? sit down, child. let me tell you the story of how our beloved demon reader met their complete opposite.

• you were send, straight out of hell, to corrupt an innocent mind. now, this kind of thing is already common for you, so there's nothing weird about it.

• you began searching for the given identity, but when you first lay your eyes on them, you know that you couldn't do this. and, oh surprise surprise, it was Hofnarr.

• but funnily enough, you never mind corrupting an innocent soul, you actually enjoyed it (?), but you just can't with this one.

• so instead of doing your said mission, you ended up trying to befriend them. he didn't trust you for a while, but seeing that you genuinely cared for him, he started to warm up to you.

• you have sworn to protect him, they might think that you went a bit overboard on promising to protect him and all. since he can't do much as a partner, he doesn't know much about relationships, let alone having a demon partner.

• Hofnarr was a actually bit surprised himself to actually find a partner. a really hot one, in that matter.

• since you're a demon whatsoever, they liked to ask you lots and lots of question about your race or anything related to it. and in return, he teaches you more about humans. so you know, both sides wins.

• you loved teasing and flirting the crap out of him. and admittedly, he was a bit embarrassed by it, too. who wouldn't be flustered if their especially good-looking romantic interest is flirting and teasing them ?

• they're actually p insecure about your relationship with him. what if you find a better person and didn't want him anymore ? you're a succubus for pete's sake, god knows how many persons dream you've been in.

• however, you believed that despite your title as a demon, it doesn't change the fact that you love him and you always will. and that, made them feel better and more confident about your relationship.

• you always supported him and be by their side, whenever they need it or not.

• both of you share a mutual feeling of being insecure. even the best people can feel insecure, you know. when you're feeling down, he would try his best to comfort you and vice versa.

• you tried your best to keep his innocence safe. they might be mature and old enough, but having a sense of innocence when you're already an adult is rare. he was actually pretty self-conscious about it too since you mentioned lots that he's still rather innocent. but you would always try to praise him for it and saying that it's a good thing.

• lots of wholesome memes and moments.

AAAAAAAAAAAA

i love this idea sm ugh

666 words lmfao haha