𝗛𝗖 ;; 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗢𝗖 !

REQUESTED BY :
xbucket_flowersx

NOTE :
janskmsmamsnmsmwmsgfqvwbw

CHARACTER :
doctor strange

. . .

SAFETY TIPS :
we advise turning on dark mode
to prevent your eyes from burning.

don't forget to wear your mask,
that way, the currently spreading virus
will spread less with your help !

THANK YOU !

DATING START !

DATING START !

• at first glance, he give off that 'don't talk to me, i'm angy' vibes due to their 'resting b//tch face'. at least, in my headcanon, he did.

• in the protag squad, he's the strategic one. as seen in the canon short, featuring him as the main character.

• things about his personality that i know of is : strategic, complains a lot like a my grandma, and doesn't take his job seriously.

• okok so, you two would probably has a rocky start. but slowly but surely, they started getting closer to you.

• at first it was just a simple reminder or a small greeting, then later on, it molds into a conversation. the next you know, he's your partner.

• i headcanon him being rather sarcastic, because i can, and i think it suits him.

• on rare occasions though, he'll cook you breakfast. though he will not hesitate to pour a bucket of water onto you everytime he cooks breakfast.

• he does care for you though, despite the scolding and asshole-like things he have done to you. as a revenge, you pranked him back in return, and Doc would also prank you back, etc etc.

• at certain circumstances, you two would just chill out on the sofa and do absolutely nothing. it was peacefully awkward at the beginning of relationship, but you both are used to it nowadays.

• the others, mostly Deimosー scratch that, it's Deimos, teased you both about it a lot. Sanford would tease a little bit about it but is happy for both of you anyway

• Hank,,, Hank just doesn't care. bastard can't bring himself to care nor even bat an eye on it.

• most of the time, Doc is rather stiff. he almost has no personality but thanks to you, they become less closed and is now able to open up more and care for others.

• this uncultured swine doesn't get the definition of memes.

• making fun of him is really fun, actually.

• weird, sarcastic and dark humor for life.

• you two are like two highschool idiots who acts like they hate each other or an old couple who hated each other. either one works just fine since they're technically almost the same, but anyway.

• he might act like an asshole and has the stereotypical 'i look like i don't care for you, but i'm actually a big fat, dumb baby who just wants your love and affection. also, i think i'm mentally ill' vibes around him 24/7. but he does love and care for you.

• i'm running out of idea.

REQUESTOR, PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT UPDATING THIS SOONER

ALSO THIS IS SHORT AUGHBWNSNSM

DAY 01, i managed to convince my mom to take me to buy a fabric on weekend.