𝗛𝗖 ;; 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗨𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗢𝗥 !

REQUESTED BY :
LACUNACORP

NOTE :
imagine trying to find this dude when the lights are off

CHARACTER :
BIGBADAUD999

. . .

SAFETY TIPS :
we advise turning on dark mode
to prevent your eyes from burning.

don't forget to wear your mask,

that way, the currently spreading virus

will spread less with your help !

THANK YOU !

DATING START !

DATING START !

• ngl at first i didn't get why people was simping over him, but then it all made sense. but anyways,

• from the name itself, The Auditor doesn't sound like an affectionate or lovey-dovey person. he had a reputation of being cold and serious but however, that completely changed once he met you.

• your positive aura is something that he craved for, you looked so innocent almost as if you're a pure newborn baby who's not ready for the cruel world, or rather, the world is not ready for you.

• comparing to his blunt and bossy nature, your carefree and delicate personality is what he lived for. of course, he knew that you can face the world, you're not a child after all.

• however, he was merely concerned that something bad might happen to you. now this, this resulted his protectiveness to grow. the more he's afraid, the more it grows.

• you could prevent the protectiveness to grow bigger by making him trust you. convince him that you'll be fine, he might doubt you for a bit but caved in anyways.

• he'll tone down the protectiveness and possessiveness if it's making you feel uncomfortable, but he might accidentally find himself still doing it subconsciously.

• jealousy ? hoo boy, don't even think that they could get away. since he rarely feel a connection with other being, he does get jealous easily but usually would try brushing it off.

• doesn't understand memes. one time you showed him a meme and he was like " what ? what's a me-me ? " you stared at him in complete disbelief and asked if he has been living under a rock. you explained him what memes are and how they're a really good coping mechanism, he still doesn't get it, but at least he's making progress.

• expect dark and sarcastic humor. though he's not really a man of humor, he does have a bit sense of humor.

• The Auditor isn't all about work and work. on his free time, he likes to take you on a date somewhere. most likely just chillin on his office or sort, did he even ever leave his office ? like dude, go out and touch some grass, eat some ass.

• since he always has been a shadow kind off thing, he probably doesn't get the pain of accidentally stubbing your toe, one time he found you complaining over it and he just simply shrug it off. it couldn't be THAT painful, right ?

• its not rare to find him bombarding you with questions such as 'where are you ?', etc. i mean, who wouldn't be worried if their friend / partner / family was gone for too long ? i certainly would.

• he's not the best at comforting you if you're sad but he's pretty decent at it, you appreciate the effort he put though.

• he constantly complained about his foe, Hank, actually he complained about almost everything. please comfort him, we don't want anyone dying by sunrise.

• he'll teach you how to fight ! for self defense, obviously.

• big spoon. i'm more of a fork person myself *failed attempt of being funny*

• if you had any pets, he would be SLIGHTLY jealous whenever you gave your pet affection and attention. he wouldn't admit it though cause getting jealous over a pet ? lol that sounds really silly.

• sometimes he finds you hanging out with tiky. i mean he's a nice dude, let alone the fact that his mind is a bit twisted in a way. sometimes Auditor will either brush it off or would scold you, depends on his mood.

• probably send one of his agents to protect you when he's extremely busy.

• cuddles, especially when he's stressed and exhausted. nothing beats than having to just lazy-ing around with your beloved. i never cuddled mines but ya know, *ahem* anyways,

• he might be evil and unstoppable for his foes but when it comes to you, The Auditor is a softie. there are certain times when super villains are civil, for Auditor's case, it's whenever he's with you.

• teasing teasing teasing. both of you just love teasing each other, maybe you enjoy teasing him a bit more.

• his online username is 'BIGBADAUD999', random fact that i just wanted to include for no reason at all.

• take care of yourself, reader. cause someone really cares about you.

• goddamn it, i should stop making Undertale reference.

•  goddamn it, i should stop making Undertale reference

it is finished.

ah finally.

this was a lot of fun to write, thank you again LACUNACORP for requesting !

i hope you like it because i'm not proud of this :cry:

.