𝗛𝗖 ;; 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗕𝗢𝗦 !

REQUESTED BY :
Kenagalaz

NOTE :
mom come pick me up i'm scared

so how to write phobos i cant-

CHARACTER :
cyclops wanted to be a god

. . .

SAFETY TIPS :
we advise turning on dark mode
to prevent your eyes from burning.

don't forget to wear your mask,
that way, the currently spreading virus
will spread less with your help !

THANK YOU !

DATING START !

DATING START !

• ahh, director Phobos. what's his goal ? to become a god. i'm tellin you, this man is dangerously skilled in weapons and has weird ability to.. summon odd tentacle-like monster ? from the ground ??

• kinky.

• i'm sorry, ahem, moving on. i'm only making things worse, i'm so sorry.

• but then something happened. its you ! you strutted into his life, and let me tell you, he wasー what's the word teenagers use.. ah yes, simping.

• of course, it took him a bit of a while to get to know you, you might as well betrayed him or trick him. he's rather cold and harsh at the beginning, it was a really rocky start for both of you. but after getting to know you better, he's officially your #1 simp.

• he was a bit confused, why is he so obsessed with you ? you're just like everybody else. so, being a good person you are, you helped him with his feelings.

• after digging through, you diagnosed him with 'simping'. you give him advice on his love problems as best you can, and even teased him a bit for it.

• but oh how surprising when he told you that you were the person of his dreams. and that's how your friendship bloomed into something more, more than besties at least.

• he's definitely a protective and possessive kind of partner. so you know how jealous he can be, let'sー let's not talk about that.

• ok but, this mf WILL growl and glare daggers to anyone who's 1 inch closer to you than where they were supposed to be.

• Phobos would like to let you fight but he's to afraid of the consequences of you dying or just the thought of you not being around him anymore, it scares him.

• so yeah, no slaughtering anyone today, maybe next time. usually, when he's in a good mood, he'll let you beat up someone's ass, he'll still keep a really close eye on you though.

• sometimes you sneak away from him to meet up with your friends, most of the time it worked. as long as no one find out ig

• i was in a zoom meeting while i was writing this, sssshhhhh

• outside, he looks scary and intimidating due to his reputation, but when he's with you, he's a literal mf simp. he's not a cuddle type of person, i mean i'm suggesting something more.. hmm, intimate ?

• he can be really cheesy sometimes, which is p adorable.

• he will not hesitate to hunt down whoever made you feel upset. he likes teasing you and bothering you too though, seeing your angy face looks more cute rather than scary. if he's acting out, kick him in the shins and where the sun don't shine.

• this man is tall, so if you wanna give him kisses but you also wanted to surprise him, punch his stomach and his feet as a bonus, then kiss him.

• it hurt like sh//t and he loved it. he thinks you look hot asf when you successfully whoop his annoying ass.

• he will carry you, or rather the opposite. idk how you will managed to pick him up, he's a big man ya know.

• sometimes you like to compare him to the greek god or the moon in mars, it's pretty funny.

• sometimes he's too busy with whatever he's working on. but he know you can take care of yourself, right ?

• touch-starved in private, cold in public. he'll melt when you literally just touch him.

• he likes carrying you, you once attempted to carry him butー it didn't end well, have fun spending the rest of your weeks with a broken arm.

• sometimes he shows off his skill to you, but he likes it better when you show off yours.

• like Hank Mf Wimbleton, he teases you for your height difference. again, unless you're taller than this mf, but again ( again ), how ??

• he might act like an asshole sometimes ( he is ), but deep inside, somewhere under his heartless demeanor, he does care for you ( he does ). you just need to find his w̶e̶a̶k̶n̶e̶s̶s̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶d̶v̶a̶n̶t̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶u̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶ true colors somewhere.

 you just need to find his w̶e̶a̶k̶n̶e̶s̶s̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶d̶v̶a̶n̶t̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶u̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶ true colors somewhere

JEBUS CHRIST IM FINALLY DONE

sorry ladies and lads, i was too busy on my school

but i made it

QUESTION TIME :
do you ?

QUESTION TIME :do you ?