↳ 18 ༉‧₊˚✧

Start from the beginning

It's quite for awhile with just her breathing being heard but I don't press for her to talk. Instead I just constantly remind her that I am there and for her to take her time to steady her breathing and calm down from the adrenaline kick she had.

She exhales shakily. "Yeah I-I'm fine, it was just a lot of paparazzis."

"Angel, you sure you're okay?" She stays quiet. "Did they overstep?" My breathing starts to become slightly uneven while I grip the phone in my hand tighter as I fell myself get angry at the paparazzi.

"I'm fine. Really. I am, no need to worry." She reassures me.

"Okay... good,"  I decide to believe her and change the subject. "Are you already there?"

"Yep, just got here." I hear some small rustling before she speaks again. "I am siting outside at our usual table."

"I was just about to put my shoes on and leave so I will be there in like, maybe 10 minutes." I tell her before I lay my phone on the ground to quickly put my shoes on.

After some seconds I bring my phone back up to my ear only to hear a small voice babe?. "Sorry angel I just put my shoes on, what did you say?"

"Um, I just wondered it you wanted me to order for you?" She asks in a quiet and skeptical voice.

This also happens after she has had an anxiety , she  gets pretty insecure, nervous and over thinks everyones actions. I usually try to reasure her and show her extra love which usually ends up with her being a big baby, but if I'm being honest, I don't really mind. Actually, I think it's kinda cute.

"I will have the same as you." I tell her before I walk out of my apartment, closing the door behind me.

"mhm" I hear her say before we fall into a comfortable silence as I walk to my car.

While I am searching for the car key in my pocket I hear her speak again. "Baby can you hurry up? It's boring without you," She slightly whines which makes me chuckle.

I hear an annoyed huff from the other line. "I will try my best love." I tell her before I climb into my matte black audi r8. Mom and dad gave it to me on my birthday and I'm so in love with it. Plus, it's one of my dream cars. "Okay, I am driving to you now."

"Don't hang up," Kendall demands.

I smile for myself at her trying to be dominant. "I won't babe."

The whole ride we talk and crack jokes which seem to make her forget about the state she was in before.

As I told her, it took about 10 minutes for me to get there and I instantly see her sitting at our table. With a tap on the screen the call ends. I shift my car into the last available parking spot before I see her look my way with a smile, but sadly she can't see me smile back as my windows are tinted.

I look through the window on my left to see no cars coming my way. I take the opportunity to get out of the car before walking over to Kendall that meet me half way.

She happily smiles at me before giving me a hug and a small kiss on the cheek. "I wish I could give you a real kiss," Kendall whispers so close to my ear so they slightly touch before she pulls away from me completely with a small pout.

"Me too." I mouth to her before we go back to the table she was sitting at.

We sit down at our table opposite each other and I look down on the plate that's already in front of me. "The food already came?"

"Yeah." She takes a bit of her food. "You were slow."
I chuckle at her comment before digging in as well.

Spending time with Kendall like this is amazing, even if I don't get to hold her hand across the table or to give her small pecks on the lips now and then, just to be in her presence is enough. I'm one lucky guy.