ii.8. the truth

BACK TO THE FUTURE, Andy Fier woke up to the sound of melodious singing

You always hurt, The one you love,
The one you shouldn't hurt at all.

Sweat drenching her head as she sprang up from the couch. On the record player, The Mill Brothers sang Ruby's favorite song. Sighing in relief, Andy looked around the living room trying to put the bits and pieces together.

The football game, her friends, running from the dead, the grocery store, and of course Sarah Fier's 'It's You!' . The brunette shakily touched her nose feeling the dried blood.

So it was real. Sarah Fier would be after her.

Quickly getting up, Andy headed for the door. She'd figure out why she was here later, but what was important was warning Deena. Passing the shelves, pictures framed Nick and Sheriff Goode which meant that it was their house. Grabbing the black bomber jacket, her eyes darted to the doorway's table where a note in Sheriff Goode's hand writing
read :

YOU FELL ASLEEP AFTER DINNER. GOT A CALL, IF NICK ISN'T BACK, HERE'S SOME CHANGE FOR THE RIDE HOME.

Besides the left over money, Andy picked up the black telephone. She'd call Nick first. As she hesitated to dial, the porch light went off.

"Shit." she whispered. Sure, the witch would probably send her henchman after her at any minute, but there was no way they'd come all the way to Sunnyvale. She was out of bounds. Focusing her attention back on the dials, she began to key in the number before hearing a pound at the door.

Andy dropped from her spot hiding behind the table. Either A, the henchman decided to surprise her or B, she was witnessing a robbery. The most logical idea was to hide, but Nick's house was huge. The brunette grabbed her knife as she cautiously approached the door. Watching the handle turn she threw the door open before lunging for the attacker.

In her head, Andy thought that this would be a great idea.

Instead, she ended up pinned to the wall with her knife against her throat.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" The figure yelled looking down to the curly haired girl. Andy stared in fear, her attacker seemed just as equally confused. "Who the hell are you? What are you doing here?"

"I could be asking you the same thing!" Andy yelled fighting back angrily as the hooded figure released the knife. "I don't even live her so if your planning to rob—"

"I'm not here to rob the house," the figure added sarcastically stepping back to look at the house. Andrea Fier tilted her head as the person dressed in a dark hoodie and jeans. It was impossible to see who the person was. "I'm looking for Nick—I mean, Sheriff Goode," they added. Andrea smirked.

"Well good luck with that. He left so I guess I'll be on my way now," Andy answered whiping her nose.The girl wore light overalls and a knit top. As she tuck back a piece of dark hair, the figure turned seeing the girl's face.