oo. chaos

CHAOS (noun)

CHAOS
(noun)

complete disorder and confusion.

"FOR THE LAST 300 YEARS, the town of Shadyside has been plagued by total chaos".

_______________________________

ACT ONE.
IN 1994, the mall massacre occurs. Afterwards, it is Andy Fier and her group of friends that seek and challenge the curse that has been placed onto Shadyside.

ACT TWO.
IN 1978, Carmen Caswell attends camp Nightwing in search of an escape. However the past quite literally comes back to haunt her as she seeks the truth of her father's death and the Shadyside ghouls.

ACT THREE.
IN 1666, the group of teenagers learn the truth of Sarah Fier as Andy finds out that the devil is closer than originally thought.

________________________________

WELCOME TO SHADYSIDE.

(try not to die!)

________________________________

A/N: I accidentally stayed up all night in search of a face claim and plotting my character. . . that being said, before you go onto ACT ONE (which is a work in progress) i will be discussing my twist on Nick Goode.

Nick Goode is an awful person however I ADORE Ted Sutherland. Not going to lie, that man is incredibly hot and could destroy me.

I really wanted Ted Sutherland to play a love interest in ACT ONE so I have decided to separate the characters of Nick Goode II played by Ted Sutherland, and his father Sheriff Nick Good Sr. played by Ashley Zukerman.

In ACT TWO the 1978 version of  Sheriff Nick Goode is still  played by Ted Sutherland. I felt that this would be an interesting spin so that we can stan the unproblematic nick goode (or can we?) ! Also it makes for a super interesting plot if you read on . . .