ii.2. nick goode

OF COURSE IT WAS NICK GOODE WHO CAME TO THE RESCUE—something Carmen did not need in that moment

OF COURSE IT WAS NICK GOODE WHO CAME TO THE RESCUE—something Carmen did not need in that moment. You see, the Caswell's knew the Goodes. In Sunnyvale, there were annual cookouts, picnics, and festivities which the town enjoyed. It was Mr.Caswell that helped Mayor Goode and his sons Will,Nick, and their best friend Kurt.

However, as Carmen got older she realized that her family started to distance themselves from the Goodes. It never bothered her or Max, she thought the Goode's were pricks anyways. They weren't exactly mean, minus Will and Kurt who Carmen hated, but the Goodes were just the golden family of Sunnyvale.

And of course it made sense that the boy in green (Will), would be backed up by his brothers Kurt and Nick.

As the teens stood in a line, Ziggy took her place by Carmen. Just our luck, Carmen thought as Kurt paced back and fourth as Sheila relayed the story of "worms in MY bed" the missing ten dollars, which got a scoff from Ziggy, and justifying that the red head was a witch.

The blond Goode looked towards Carmen. "Caswell, you never did play nice, but this has gone too far. Worms—really?" Carmen stepped forward crossing her arms.

"Come on Kurt you know that it was helpless. They're worms—just shake them out. And for the ten dollars, Sheila can always run to daddy—Ziggy didn't do anything."

Kurt smirked as Will frowned. "You're not seriously going to let them off that easy are you?" Ziggy seemed triumphant.

"Anyways we only ran because we were being chased." Kurt shook his head looking up, probably looking for guidance against the two trouble makers.

"That's it Berman. Five strikes you're out. And Caswell—just because I know you doesn't mean you get special treatment." Ziggy stepped forward angrily as the brunnette frowned. Of course the first friend i make is taken away by a Goode.

"I'm out? They just tried to murder me!"

"Yeah, and I'll deal with them, but first get back to camp and call mommy because you're done at Nightwing."

"We didn't do it."

"Ziggy, just like your didn't burn the flag, let out the camp rabbits, or graffiti the outhouse stalls—I warned you." Ziggy rolled her eyes. Sheila interjected. "Kurt, it's not her fault really. Of course she befriends the only person that would listen to her. Anyways the only reason she did it was because she's possessed-by Sarah Fier." At that moment Ziggy jumped at Shiela but was held back by Nick while Carmen rolled her eyes. Sheila had it coming, were the rest of the campers oblivious?

"If you kick Ziggy out someone is going to ask about her arm." Carmen firmly stated as Ziggy struggled against Nick's grip. Classic, trying to save the day. "Then who's in trouble Kurt? Just let this one slide."

"Alright. One more strike and you're out for real. You hear me, Berman," which got a sarcastic nod from the angry red head. "And Carmen, don't make me tell Max about the mess you've gotten yourself into." The Goodes and Carmen knew however that Max wasn't going to do anything. If anything, he would have rolled his eyes before turning away and smiling. He disliked the Goodes just as much as Carmen.