i.3. skull masked pyscho

IF YOU ASKED ANDY IF SHE HAD SUPERNATURAL "WITCH" POWERS- the answer would be no

But if you asked whether she had a strong intuition—the answer would be a hard yes.

Ever since Andy could remember, she developed strong feelings about people. She could tell who was trustworthy and who was unrealizable. But there were always people that struck out as odd. Not in a bad way, but there was something there she couldn't identify.

But today was different. Andy didn't know whether it was the fight, car crash, or the number of horror stories she read, but last night she had such a vivid nightmare that she woke up panicked.

She dreamt of a woman in the woods, an old book, and worst of all, her friends dying. Frightened, the girl spent the the night up. This lead to her current situation on the park bench on the verge of sleep, instead of watching Kate's younger sister, Amy, work on her latest project.

"Andrea! Aren't you listening to me?" The young girl asked the brunette who nearly fell asleep. The girl groaned slouching further into the bench grumbling. The last day had been rough and at the moment all she wanted was a day to herself.

"Sorry Amy, what did you want to tell me?" She mumbled diving into her tote bag for something to calm her nerves.

"Why'd you even offer to watch me. Shouldn't you be hanging out with Deena or something?" she sternly asked as Andy rolled her eyes. After what happened last night, none of the five talked about the incident. Nick finding out what happened, called to make sure she was okay, but that was not a conversation she wanted to have. As for Deena, Josh assured that she had slept in the whole day. Kate and Simon were "babysitting" which meant she had to watch Amy.

"You know, I thought that when I was told to watch a sixteen-year-old that you would be a lot less pestering" she answered as the dark-haired Schmidt frowned.

Searching for her mixtape, Andy grabbed her pair of headphones before closing her eyes. She felt relaxed as Hey played in the background.  She felt the familiar buzzing sensation as she tried to remember her dream.

the Shadyside mall. . . her friends. . . the woman. . . a book. . . and . . . Sheriff Goode?

"Andrea!" the brunette snapped. Andy's eyes fluttered open as she pulled down her headphones. "I've been telling you that Sheriff Goode is here. Go talk to him or something. You're basically an adult." Andy chuckled.

"You're really funny. No way. Just ignore him, I'm sure there's some sort of crime happening somewhere", realizing the sun was starting to set.  As she helped the girl pack, she noticed a familiar figure clad in black.