i.1. witches end up in ditches

IF YOU WERE TO ASK A SHADYSIDER, Andrea Fier was a witch

IF YOU WERE TO ASK A SHADYSIDER, Andrea Fier was a witch. It only made sense that the brunette was born on Halloween, had a black cat, and loved horror. From horror films to books, she had it. But it wasn't just her interest in horror that caused others to think that, it was the fact that she shared the same last name as the witch who "cursed" Shadyside.

Andy would say it was a great scare but merely a coincidence. While she loved her last name, she didn't really believe in the "witch" or the curse. But all of that escaped her mind as her fingers raced through the brown hair of Nick Goode.

"God you're amazing" Nick muttered between kisses as the brunette grinned. She took in the beautiful outline of his arms and his charming goddam Sunnyvale smile. He wasn't her boyfriend— a Goode and a Fier? No way. But she wished. She always felt drawn to him yet his father would never like the idea of him going for a Shadysider, especially her. Looking into her warm eyes she playfully smirked.

"Calm down Goode, I'm not going anywhere." Nick pouted as she playfully pushed him away. Standing up from his lap, he looked towards the girl lovingly before picking up a stray book.

"It began as a prank and ended in a murder" he dramatically read as Andy rolled her eyes and snatched the copy of The Wrong Number.

"Hey, I got that at half price and it's not for me, its for the little library".

"The thing you said you would build last summer?" he teased.

"The one that i asked you to build? Yes" She defended. Looking towards the alarm clock, she frowned. 8:00 AM already? "Shit, I should probably be getting ready" she muttered gathering her stray notebooks. "Shouldn't you be worried about your dad finding you gone?". he yawned clearly not as worried as she was.

"He's at the mall now and he knew I wasn't going to be home anyways." He added cheekily. "He called earlier while you were sleeping about some murder spree at the Shadyside mall". Andy grimaced. Of course, there was yet another Shadyside tragedy. Noticing, he stood to hug the brunnette trying to relieve the tension. "Why don't I drive you to school?" he offered. Andy grinned before placing one last quick kiss.

The way to school was typical. Chatting—to which Andy criticized his father for naming his son after him — "he named you after him, you can't tell me i can't call you junior"—poorly singing to Elton John, and talking about the newest Stephen King books. The chatter soon died as the two pulled into Shadyside's high school. Eyeing the school, the girl turned. The two were never very good at goodbyes. It was always a see you later? or an awkward bye! Despite the two knowing each other for the past year, hanging out in secrecy wasn't enough. But that's what you get for going for the Police Chief's son. Pushing the passenger door Andy stated the obvious. "I'm pretty sure they'll be a vigil or something. I'm guessing  you'll be there?"

"If my dad goes, you know i'll have to" . Andy stepped out of the car. "Hey Andy—" he called out awkwardly. He cleared his throat as she smiled. Would today be the day where he said how much he liked the shadysider and wanted to be more than whatever they were? Nick forrowed his brows as if deciding whether or not to continue. "Have a nice day".