"You're so cute when you blush and when you're serious at the same time," Calum then starts to laugh harder and I roll my eyes and get up and take my plate to the kitchen. I turn on the water from the sink and I let water soak on the plate. As I do that, arms are wrapped around me and someone's face buried themselves in my neck, Calum's.

"Babe, don't be mad at me, I'm sorry." Calum starts to lean his head off my neck, begins to kiss and suck onto it slowly. My knees started to feel weak, but Calum held me tighter towards him.

"Cal....ummm..... Stopppp....." I say as I take a breath each time, from him kissing my neck. He then begins to chuckle and kisses on my neck a few more times then stops. I then start to face him and smile. I get onto my tippy toes and kisses his lips softly, then looks up at him and smiles.

"I'm going to get Jordan, she's going to get ready with me." I say while giving him one last kiss. He nods his head and I begin to leave the kitchen. I start to head upstairs, towards Jordan's room, I knock onto the door and there was no answer, I knock again, opening the door, and see that JORDAN AND ASHTON ARE MAKING OUT AGAIN!!!! I then see Jordan's penguin slipper and throws it at both of them, they stop kissing and look where the door is. I start to burst out laughing and begin to walk over to the bed, "I'm sorry to interrupt you little love birds 'moment of kinkiness,' but I have to borrow Jordan, for now a couple of hours."

Ashton gets off of Jordan and is scarlet red, just like Jordan is. He starts smiling wide and starts to walk over to the door and begins to shut it. I then look over at Jordan and she wasn't looking at me in the eyes.

"Oh, don't get moody with me missy, Grandma Irwin says she wants us to be at the ball at 8:30, so everything you bought for your dress, get it and come to my room." Jordan doesn't say anything, she nods her head and I begin to leave to go to my room.

As I make it to my room, I begin going through my luggage, finding my dress at the bottom of my other cloths, which was in a plastic bag. I got all my other cloths that were folded and placed them on the bed neatly. I then grabbed the dress and placed it out neatly and started to grab my tights that were in the stack of clothing. I placed them on top of my dress, which was covered and started to put my cloths back into the bag and kept my bag near the side of the closet.

I then found my shoe box that had my gold heels in them and I started to place the box on the floor, underneath the plastic that was hanging off of the dress.

I then started to go through my nightstand and found the bracelets that I bought for my dress when Jordan and I went shopping in Australia. I set them on the side of the dress and I started to go into the bathroom and turned my curler on, I began to talk out and started to go on twitter once again. This hating on twitter never stops. I shook my head and kept preventing the comments to come through, when Jordan startled me by closing my door loudly. I look up and she has everything of hers in her hand and places it onto the bed near my things. I then close my phone and smile at Jordan.

"Come on, I'm going to do your hair first," I take Jordan's hand and we head into the bathroom. I grab the stool that was behind the bathroom door and placed it infront of the sink. I patted the spot that Jordan would sit, and she sat herself down onto the stool. I took a little section of her hair and I started to braid it all around her head. Until I was finished, I held the braid in place and started to take out a bobby pin from the drawer and I placed it so it would stay. I then began to to to my closet quick and grabbed my "accessory" luggage and pulled out a baggy of fake flowers that were white. I then began to take the bag with me and I went back into the bathroom. Jordan was on her phone, probably texting Ashton. I then began to place the baggy on the sink and I started to take one flower at a time, spacing it on her braid with 2 fingers and started to place the fake flowers in. I then bobby pinned the end of the flowers to her braid and as I was finished, I started to curl her hair as perfectly as I could.

Jordan was mostly quiet as I was doing her hair, as I was curling a section of her hair, I looked at her in the eyes in the mirror.

"What's wrong?" I said as I tapped the curling iron with a piece of her hair that was being curled. She shook her head and looked back at her phone. I started to become annoyed and I started to slap the back of her head. Jordan's face was priceless! She was holding the back of her head and rubbed it. I then decided to kiss her cheek and laughed slightly. "Jordan, you love me shush. If you were embarrassed about what happened earlier, I'm sorry. I just wanted you to come and get ready with me." I let of the strand of hair and I leaned down towards her face on the side and smiled. "Do you forgive me?" I then kissed her cheek again and she smiled and nodded her head. I got up and got back behind her as she was sitting down and began to curl the rest of her hair. Her hair style took at least 2 hours-since I did want it to be perfect.

Jordan turned around to face me and I started to do her makeup, letting her eyes pop out tonight. I put some chapstick on Jordan's lips first so her lips wouldn't be chapped, then I put some lipstick on that was a nude/light pink color. After I was finished, I backed up and smiled. Jordan stood up from the stool she was sitting in and looked in the mirror, she turned to me and hugged me tight. "Thank you," Jordan say with the biggest smile on her face.

"You're welcome, now wait for me before you put your dress on, you don't want to sit in the dress and heels on my bed until 8." I start giggling and she nodded her head. She walked back into the room while texting on her phone. I then poke my head out and start to scream, "AND NO POSTING ANY PICTURES OF YOUR HAIR AND MAKEUP TO ANYONE OR TWITTER! YOU CAN TAKE PICTURES WHEN WE'RE IN OUR DRESSES!"

I hear a groan coming from Jordan'a lips, I started laughing and began to do my hair in sections. I began to curl my hair longer so I can get more volume in my hair. I did each section at time until I was finished. I took side bangs and began to pat them down with wet water and began to mousse it. After I was finished my hair, I started to use a gold eyeshadow I usually do not touch, and I started with that. I began to put a thin line of eyeliner on my eyelid and I started to put a little eyeliner on the bottom. After I was finished, I began to put some mascara on that made my eyelashes stand out more. I then started to grab my lip pencil and I started to fill in my lips, I made a few smudges but I used one of my thin brushes to wipe off the leftover lip pencil. I then began to put hot pink lipgloss onto my lips. I looked into the mirror and I was happy.

I walked out of the bathroom and Jordan's mouth dropped. "Hazel, your hair, your makeup, it's so beautiful." I started smiling wide, "Thank you, now lets put these dresses on." We then began to strip and we started to put the cloths on the floor and we started to take our dresses out of the plastic bags it came with and started to put it on. We began to zip eachother's dresses up and started to go into the bathroom to look in the mirror the last and final time. Tonight was it. Tonight was the big night, and Jordan and I looked like princesses. We both smiled at eachother in the mirror and we began to leave the bathroom again, and I started going over to my nightstand to grab my bracelets. As I do that, I noticed that Jordan slid on her sliver sparkly heels and she kept her balance. I looked over as I walked over to my closet and smiled, "Is Jordan White keeping her balance on high heels?" I begin to fake gasp and I start laughing. I grab my gold clutch from the side of the door (had a lot of purses on the back of closet door) I began to shut the door and noticed Jordan staring at me, I begin to laugh at my comment.

"Anyways Jordan, what time is it?" I say as I slide on my gold high heels, she looks at her phone and smiles, "8:00," I walk over to Jordan, I take her hand and I smile, "Let's go,"