64

"What a surprise visit Ms. Popular Actress in town. Don't you have a job?" Momo said as soon as she opened the door for her cousin.

Sana pouts and goes straight to the living room, "I don't have a job right now. How about you Ms. Popular Idol in town?" she imitated how her cousin greeted her earlier.

Momo rolled her eyes and continued brewing coffee in the kitchen. "I have one week break."

"I hope I have a long break too."

Sana lay down on the sofa and placed the pillow on her face then she started screaming on the pillow.

Momo was stunned when she heard Sana, "Yah! You look like you have a problem. What is it?" she peeked into the living room to see if Sana was okay.

Sana started sulking like a child and Momo looked at her, confused.

"What gotten into you?" Momo frowned as she wondered why Sana's behavior was so strange today.

Sana shook her head and sighed, "Nothing." her simple response.

But Momo didn't believe that there was none because she knew Sana very well and she could feel that Sana had something on her mind that was bothering her.

"'Nothing' your face. I know something is bothering you. Do you want coffee?" Momo suddenly offers.

Sana sat down and watched her cousin peek out from the kitchen. "Yes."

"Coming up!" She went back to the kitchen to finish the coffee she was preparing.

Sana scroll through her social media first to kill time while waiting for Momo to join in the living room.

She read some comments from her fans and also from haters. She tried to ignore all the hate she had been receiving since she got used to it and their hate comments were just the same but she couldn’t stop herself from reading it.

As she scrolled down the comment section she suddenly saw a response from someone protecting her from hate comments. She let out chuckles as she read it.

 She let out chuckles as she read it