18

Tzuyu is done teaching some basic acting tips to Sana and she notices that the squirrel looking girl is not fully focused on what she is saying, she once caught Sana stealing glances at her but she just let it.

They both sat in chairs to rest for a minute and watch the other practicing. Sana and Tzuyu trained separately with the others because they needed to be comfortable with each other first.

Tzuyu drank some water and continued to watch the others, not bothering to talk to Sana.

" it's past 12 in the afternoon now. Have a lunch and come back here at 1:50 pm, we still have 2hours left before we go home." Mr. Lee Dohyun announced and the theater members started to leave the studio to have lunch.

Jihyo and Nayeon approached Sana.

"Sana-yah let's go" Nayeon said.

"Tzuyu-yah you can join us if you want" Jihyo said to the taller girl next to Sana.

"Next time, unnie. I'm going to see Mina" Tzuyu replied. "I'll go now" then she left the studio.

Sana sighed heavily, she was about to ask Tzuyu to have lunch with her.

Nayeon and Jihyo sat next to Sana and clung to her arms.

"Hey, you guys looked so good earlier" Nayeon said while poking Sana's cheek.

"The chemistry was so strong that caught our attention" Jihyo added.

Sana bowed her head because she could feel her face turning red now as she remembered how she looked straight into Tzuyu's eyes and caress her face.

Nayeon and Jihyo noticed how red Sana's face was that they both laughed.

"Okay we won't go na tease you today. Let's just go, Momoring is waiting for us in the cafeteria." Jihyo said and the three of them stood up and left the studio.

Meanwhile,

Tzuyu goes to the student council office to request something from Mina.

Tzuyu reached the office and knocked on the door twice before it opened and she saw Irene, the vice president.

"Where is Mina?" Tzuyu asked the girl in front of her.

"She's here, come inside" Irene said and let Tzuyu enter the office.

"Oh Tzuyu, do you need something?" Mina got up from her chair and went to Tzuyu.

"Yes."

"What is it?"

Before Tzuyu could answer, she looked at Irene and then looked back at Mina.

Mina get what Tzuyu means by that look.

"Irene, can you leave us for a minute?" Mina politely request to the vice president.

"Sure, president" Irene left the room and closed the door.

"So, what is it?" Mina asked again.

"Can I request all the list of names in our year level" Tzuyu said that made Mina to look at her in confusion.

Tzuyu isn't sure if she can find the owner of the pen she got in the list of names in their batch but she still gonna give it a try.

"Why?" Mina asked.

"I'll find someone's name" Tzuyu's simple answer.

Mina noticed that Tzuyu was serious and she decided not to ask anymore.