24

Tzuyu cried on the playground alone because the men who were training her beat her up for failing multiple times in doing the task they wanted her to do.

Jeongyeon and Moonbyul are looking for her but they can't find Tzuyu because they have no idea that Tzuyu's favorite place is on the playground.

Tzuyu sobs as she calls for her parents even though she knows her parents will never show up if she needs them.

"You alright?"

Tzuyu looked at the girl on the same age as her who spoke in front of her.

Tzuyu didn't answer but continued to sob and wipe away the tears with her hands.

"What happened to you?" The little girl asked Tzuyu as she looked at her from head to toe and she saw Tzuyu with many bruises and wounds on her body.

The little girl did not receive any response from Tzuyu.

The little girl ran away from Tzuyu then she came back, she already had band aid kits in her hands, she bent down and placed the band aid on Tzuyu's small sore knee. Tzuyu just watches the other girl do that to her.

"You have to be careful" the little girl said to Tzuyu. "What's your name? I'll let the good people know and treat you because you have a lot of wounds and bruises" she said but Tzuyu shook her head furiously because if those bad people found out she reported them her friends would be in danger.

"Why?" The girl asked but Tzuyu just kept quite. "Okay then, just tell me your name"

Tzuyu still didn't answer she didn't want other people to know her name.

"You don't want to say it. Then I'll call you ....." the little girl stopped for a moment and thought of a name for the one she would call for Tzuyu "Chichi!"

"I call you Chichi and you call me Mimi, it's not fair if you know my real name but I don't know your name" The little girl said to Tzuyu but Tzuyu was silent and just continued listening to the little girl in front of her .

"You know, you shouldn't let other people to look down on you. You only have yourself so you should be strong for yourself" Mimi said to Tzuyu.

Mimi noticed that Tzuyu didn't seem to want to talk to her but she knew that the girl in front of her was listening to what she was saying and that was enough for her.

"We're friends now. I'll protect you" Mimi said and smiled at Tzuyu. Tzuyu suddenly felt safe in Mimi's presence.

That day she promised herself that she would also protect the girl who gave her the courage to move on with her life.

That was the first day Tzuyu met Sana.

-------------
-----

Day 2 training ended, everyone went home even Nayeon and Jihyo because they had something to do while Momo and Mina went home early since Sana and Tzuyu will go home late.

Sana and Tzuyu were the last to leave because Elkie called them for some announcements. Both of them are currently leaving school, walking side by side.