52

Chou Tzuyu

Jeongyeon
Tzuyu

Jeongyeon
We are here in front of your unit.

Jeongyeon
Did you change your passcode?

Jeongyeon
Are you avoiding us after what happened to Chaeyoung?

Jeongyeon
You alright?

Jeongyeon
You know you can talk to us if something is bothering you

Jeongyeon
We are here for you. Always remember that

Tzuyu
Unnie, I'm fine. You don't have to worry at all

Tzuyu
And yes I changed my passcode

Tzuyu
I'm not in the condo unit right now

Jeongyeon
Then where are you

Tzuyu
I'm with Sana

Jeongyeon
Why are you always with her?

Tzuyu
We are always together because of the theater stuffs.

Tzuyu
The competition is in 2 days from now.

Tzuyu
I'm busy, gotta go now

Tzuyu
Bye

Jeongyeon
Just wait

Jeongyeon
What time will you go home?

Jeongyeon
Tzu?

Jeongyeon
Hey?

Jeongyeon
All right Always be careful

Jeongyeon heave a sigh before facing her friends.

"She's not here" Jeongyeon said but it was obvious in her reaction that something was bothering her.

"What time does she will go home?" Seulgi asked as she leaned against the wall.

"She didn't tell me" Jeongyeon said and pulled out  sigh.

Moonbyul noticed Jeongyeon's sudden change of expression. "You alright?"

Jeongyeon glanced at her then she nodded. "Yeah, I'm just bothered about who actually paid Chaeyoung's hospital bills"

Moonbyul and Seulgi look at her confused because they can't get why Jeongyeon is bothered about who paid Chaeyoung's hospital bill.

"What do you mean? Tzuyu told us she paid for it. You don't believe her?" Seulgi asked.

Jeongyeon looked at her, "It's not like I don't believe her ..." she stopped as she didn't know how to put in words she was feeling. "There is something strange. I can't explain" she continued.

Moonbyul approached her then she wraps her arms on Jeongyeon's shoulder. "Don't overthink too much, Yoo. You're just thinking that maybe it's because of the excessive stress and pressure on things that have happened these past few days."

Jeongyeon sighed and agreed with what Moonbyul said. "Yeah, maybe I'm just tired emotionally and physically about what's going on"

"Then shall we rest and rejoice?" Moonbyul excitedly exclaimed.