03

SANA'S POV

"It's been a long time, Sana. When did you came back here?" Nayeon asked

We are here in the cafeteria eating our lunch.

Me, Nayeon and Jihyo have been friends since childhood but we separated when I had to return to Japan 10 years ago because my father wanted me to stay in Japan for a while.

"3weeks ago. I told Momo not to tell to the both of you that I will be back because I wanted to surprise you" I said then smiled at them.

"You look so gorgeous now, not the same Sana i met 10years ago" Jihyo teasingly said.

"Well glow up" I said making them laugh.

I'm the kind of kid who loves to play outside of our house and I always get dirty when we are play. I’m not that much of a girly kind of kid who likes to play with barbie dolls.

"By the way, Sana..." Nayeon said while chewing the snack in her mouth. "As far as I remember 'Hirai' is not your last name. It is Minamoto?? Minazaki??" I immediately covered Nayeon's mouth.

"Shhh ..." I said then she nodded.

"You know I'm not comfortable with my real last name 'Minatozaki' because that last name is really well known both in Korea and Japan" I whispered to them.

"Ah rigth. Sana does not want to live like a princess because her family name is very rich as f *ck!" Momo explained.

"Ahhh you just want to live a simple life not a fancy and expensive one" Jihyo said and nodded slowly.

"I only used my mother's last name not on my father. So, please do not mention my real surname!" I added.

"All right noted!" Nayeon and Jihyo get my point and they both nod at the same time.

We continued eating our lunch not until my eyes landed on someone in front of our table and it was Tzuyu and Mina. I stared at Tzuyu because she was really familiar.

'Did I really see her before?'

"You're looking at her again!" Momo whispered to me.

Nayeon and Jihyo also looked at where I was looking a second ago.

"Do you like Tzuyu?" Jihyo suddenly asked.

I shook my head "No, I think I just saw her last night." I explain.

"Where?" Nayeon asked.

"Last night at the convenience store" I said and I did not mention that I was working there just for a weeks and some bad things happened. I don't want my friends to worry.

Tzuyu seems to be the one who saved me last night. or maybe not?

I just shook my head and continued eating.

--------------

TZUYU'S POV

Mina and I are here in the cafeteria because she wants me to help her in the student council election next week.

I really don't like to leave the room every lunch hour because I felt like someone was looking at me. I just ignored it since I got used to it.

"What do you think Tzuyu?" Mina asked me.

"That's enough. I know you will win this election" I cheered her up.

Mina is a very special person to me and I will always support her in everything she wants to do. She always stayed by my side and she knew me very well except for the secret I kept for myself ....