58

"NO WAY!" Jeongyeon exclaimed and brushed her hair up. She wonder how the plan will work in just short period of time. "How can we do that?"

"We can do that, Jeongyeon!" Moobyul placed both her hands on Jeongyeon's shoulders and stared into the girl's eyes.

"We are team, remember?" she smiled, assuring her friend that everything would be fine. "We can do this ... we need to save Tzuyu."

Jeongyeon was left speechless as she just nodded slowly. She was still afraid of what will be the outcome of their rushed plan. But she realizes Moonbyul is right.

They have come a long way and they need to end it now.

The Sapphires discover what Tzuyu's real deal is with Mr. Yeh, thanks to Bambam and Jackson for giving them the information.

They plan everything in just short period of time to help Tzuyu because they know at any moment Tzuyu will be put in danger. And they don’t want it to happen.

Moonbyul tapped Jeongyeon and then she approached Seulgi.

"Is everything ready?" She asked.

Seulgi just focused her eyes on the screen in front of her. Her fingers typed quickly on the keyboard until she clicked enter. "Finished!" she exclaimed.

Exactly Dahyun and Chaeyoung came to their hiding place, carrying a compile of document folders and a flashdrive.

"This is all we got." Said Dahyun.

She and Chaeyoung put everything on the top of the table.

Dahyun opened her handbag and pulled out a plane ticket. "I don't know why she have this but yeah... we also brought it just like what she said."

"Just keep it." Moonbyul said and was pleased with what the two did.

"But as for the accumulated documents, we can't deliver it on our own. It's going to be too dangerous for us." Chaeyoung expressed her concern to her teammates.

"You're right." Moonbyul agrees and they are all thinking for a best idea.

"How about Mina?" Jeongyeon suddenly suggested that Mina could help them.

"But- she knows nothing about it." Said Dahyun.

"No. Jeongyeon-unnie is right. Only Mina can help us. No one can suspect her as one of us." Chaeyoung said and looked at hier companions.

"Are you sure you can do the task?" Concerned Jeongyeon asked knowing that Chaeyoung had just recovered from the aciddent.

Chaeyoung nodded and smiled, showing her dimples, "Let me do this. I'll talk to Mina and tell her the situation." Chaeyoung said.

"Just be careful, Chaeyoung. We don't know what's after us." Seulgi said then Chaeyoung just nodded at her.

"I'll be careful and I'll make sure Mina is safe." She says. "I'll go now and see you there." She then started running out of their hideout..

"Let's inform him now." Moonbyul said and took out her phone to call someone.

With only one ring of her her phone, the person picked up the call.

[Are you guy's ready?] He asked from the other line.

"Yes. And the evidences is all ready." Moonbyul replied shortly.