02

TZUYU'S POV

I unlocked my unit and went inside, the money I've received I just kept it and did not use every single one of it. I did not enjoy the money reward for killing people, I purely hate it.

I lay down on my bed and checked the time and it was 11:03 pm and I did not feel drowsy.

I get my phone and I received a text messages earlier from Mina.

Mina
Are you home?
8:16pm

Tzuyu
Yes
11:04pm

A seconds later I received a response from her.

'Is she waiting for my reply?'

Mina
Don't sleep late :) Goodnight

Tzuyu
:)) Goodnight

I put my phone back in my pocket and put on a thick jacket because it was too cold outside.

I walked alone on the road, it's very peaceful and I really like it. I hope my life is also like this and not chaotic.

I stopped at a convenience store near my place. I took a cup of noodles and a chocomilk. I went to the counter to pay for my food and saw an unfamiliar face, she was not the one I always see here working on weekdays. Maybe she is part time.

"Here is the receipt ma'am" said the girl.

I sat down and started eating my late dinner because I did not know how to cook on my own.

While I was enjoying my time I saw two men walking inside the convenience store they took their food and went to the counter to pay.

"How much are you miss? I will pay you too" said the man and they laughed.

I looked at them and saw that the girl was uncomfortable but she just continued her work. She was about to give the change to the man but the stranger took her hand and told her to go with them.

I could not stand to see this kind of scene. I stood up and held the men's hands.

"Stop bothering her and get out!" I calmly said.

"Woah! You're beautiful too!" The man said and grabbed me by the shoulder but I immediately twisted his hand.

I was about to be grabbed by another man but I moved first and quickly punched his stomach.

"Damn you!!" The man hissed in pain.

"Get out" I threaten the two and they started running away from the store.

I went back to my seat and started eating again.

I was about to finish when someone gave me another chocomilk. I did not bother to look at her.

"T-thank you" She said and I just ignored it.

"Please accept this" She said and I just nodded without looking at her. She put the chocomilk on my table and went back to the counter.

I drank my chocomilk and cleaned my table. I checked the time again it's already 11:48 in the evening and I decided to go home because I have a early class tomorrow.

---------------
--------

Mina waited for Tzuyu in front of the school gate. She wanted to go inside the school with Tzuyu and asked her about the upcoming Student Council Election.

Mina looked around until she saw Tzuyu walking to get inside the school. Mina approached her with a big smile on her face.

"Goodmorning Tzuyu" Mina greeted.