31

"Any news Shuhua?"

"Damn it. I still have a hangover, can you save your interview thingy with me later?" Shuhua replied lazily while rubbing her forehead because of headache.

"It's not my fault if you have a hangover, stupid. So, tell me"

Shuhua rolled her eyes since her cousin is also a bitch like her.

"She still doesn't give me a response about it" Shuhua replied annoyed but her cousin still didn't leave her room.

"I must do something that might catch her into my trap" Shuhua's cousin said and sat on the edge of the bed. "Do you have an idea?"

Shuhua doesn’t want to answer her cousin’s questions because she’s really not in the mood right now but knowing that her cousin won’t leave her room unless she answers all her questions.

"I just discovered that Tzuyu has a girlfriend, why don't you just use her girlfriend as bait?" Shuhua replied when Sana appeared in her mind.

"Sana?"

Shuhua nodded "Hirai Sana. I also want to investigate about her because I feel like there is something odd to that girl"

Shuhua's cousin just hummed and nodded her head slowly. "Then I'll let someone investigate about her"

"Are you done bothering me, my dear cousin?" Shuhua sarcastically asked.

"Fine I'll leave now, thanks" Shuhua's cousin got up from sitting on the bed and went to her office inside the mansion.

she opened her laptop placed on her desk, she started looking for information about Sana and for her there was nothing suspicious about the girl. But Shuhua had just said there is something odd, so she would still give it a try.

She dialed one of her staff to do the matter of investigating. When she hangs up the phone she stares at Sana’s picture on her social media, she can’t believe that someone like Tzuyu would have a bubbly girlfriend like Sana.

'Tzuyu is giving me a hard time even though my plan is for her own good' She muttered and shrugged at her thought.

--------------
-----
"Mr. Kento Minatozaki, one of the most successful businessman, he is known for being No. 1 in the field of business industry. He is now planning to build a new Entertainment Company in Japan, everyone are excited and wished him to be more successful in the future. "

Sapphires only watched a television news incessantly until one of the news outlets came out, they feel annoyed to see Mr. Minatozaki’s face on television and flexed all his success.

“If only they knew the truth behind his success” Moonbyul commented and everyone agreed with her.

"What if we report his illegal transaction?" Chaeyoung said but she only received a flip on the forehead from Jeongyeon. Chaeyoung rubbed her forehead and glared at the older girl. "Fuck that hurts"

"We're also doomed if we do that, stupid smol" Jeongyeon said and everyone knew about it, that's why they didn't have the courage to report about it.

"I'll find a way to stop this" Tzuyu whispered but her friends didn't clearly hear it.

"What?" Seulgi asked but Tzuyu just ignored her.

"Nothing"

"Seulgi-sshi, about investigating Irene and Jennie did you get anything?" Moonbyul changed the subject.