28

Tzuyu brought Sana to the old little house located in the alley near at the K.Mall. It's a bit too old to give an antic vibes but still clean and tidy.

"Here we are" Tzuyu said and entered the house then Sana just followed Tzuyu.

"Ahjussi?" Tzuyu called for the owner of the house.

"We're close now" said the old man then turned around to see who the customer was, to his surprise he saw Tzuyu. "Oh Tzuyu" he said and hugged Tzuyu immediately. "Come inside, come inside"

Tzuyu smiled at the old man then she looked at Sana behind her, she motioned for her to go inside.

Sana and Tzuyu were guided to the empty table and they both sat in chairs facing each other.

"Nice to see you again, Tzuyu" The old man said in his age 60's.

"Me too, Mr. Wang" Tzuyu replied.

The old man was really happy to meet Tzuyu because he treats the girl as his own daughter next to Jackson.

The old man noticed the other girl Tzuyu had brought. She tried to identify her if she was one of her friends.

"Is this Dahyun?" The old man said.

"No. she ----" Before Tzuyu could continue her words the old man interrupted her.

"She's your girlfriend? Did my grandson teach you how to get a girlfriend?" The old man said and he was happy with the idea of ​​Tzuyu having a girlfriend.

Sana heard those and she suddenly blushed at the idea that she was Tzuyu's girlfriend.

"No. Ahjussi, she's just my friend" Tzuyu said awkwardly and glanced at Sana who was just smiling while looking at the old man.

"What is your name beautiful young lady?" The old man asked Sana.

"I'm Sana, ahjussi" Sana replied politely.

"What a nice name" He replied then turned back to look at Tzuyu.

"I'll prepare now your foods. Just a moment" said the old man and went to his kitchen to cook.

Tzuyu looked at Sana. "I'm sorry about that"

Sana looked at her and wondered why Tzuyu was apologizing to her.

"No. It's okay"

Tzuyu smiled and roamed her eyes around the place.

"Ahjussi was a great chef when he was young and I love his homemade foods so I brought you here"

"How did you met ahjussi?"

"His grandson and I ,know each other and he brought me here and on the same day Ahjussi treated me as his granddaughter."

"I miss my grandparents"

"Me too"

"You know Tzuyu, I think your parents are lucky that you are" Sana said out of nowhere.

Tzuyu's smile faded as she remembered about her parents.

"Really?"

Sana nodded "Yes, you are kind, genius, hardworking person and have a good heart" Sana praised Tzuyu

Tzuyu lowered her head and play with her ring.

'If you only knew how worst I am, Sana' Tzuyu said in her thoughts and smiled bitterly.