38

Sana decided to go home because she really didn't feel well. She has already informed her coach that she will not be able to return to training because she is not feeling well. Jihyo and Nayeon also gave her a call to ask if she was okay and her response was that she wanted some time alone.

Sana lay down on her bed and stared at the ceiling and let out a sigh.

"Stupid first love" Sana uttered as she couldn't really understand why all the people she fell for, Tzuyu.

Sana wants to have a clear answer from Tzuyu but the latter doesn't seem to know what to answer to her and that feels frustrating because it makes her feel confused in her relationship with Tzuyu.

If she heard from Tzuyu that they were just friends and had no romantic feelings for her that would be enough for her, atleast she knew in herself that she really had no chance with Tzuyu. But if Tzuyu continues to care for her, she will love her even more.

Sana's phone rang and she looked at it and to her surprise, it was her father.

Sana took a deep breath before answering the call knowing that her Dad was angry with her during her last visit to their mansion. Until now, Sana doesn't know the reason why her Dad got angry after she mentioned about Tzuyu. She even thought that her Dad knew Tzuyu... but how? and why he seemed to know Tzuyu so well.

Sana also can't think of any possible answer to her questions but she still wants to know.

Back to reality, Sana answered her father's call.

[Hello, dad]

[I won't be long on this call, I want to tell you something]

Sana suddenly made feel very nervous when she heard her father's voice and she seemed serious about what he was going to say to her.

[W-what is it?]

[You will return to Japan in 2 weeks]

After hearing those words Sana sat up from her bed, shocked to hear those from her father that she will suddenly will go back to Japan.

[But Dad ---]

[No but. You will follow what I said]

Frustrated Sana messed up her hair. She did not want to return to Japan

[Dad, please I don't want to go back there]

[I said you were going back to Japan. You can't object to it. Understand?]

[No, I don't want to]

[I don't care if you don't like it. I'll take you back to Japan]

Before Sana could protest, her Dad dropped the call. she threw away her phone and felt annoyed at the reason her father wanted her to return suddenly to Japan.

"My whole day are now even more fucked up"

---------
-----

The Sapphires are on their way to the place where Mr. Minatozaki wants them to meet.

Tzuyu was just seating in the shotgun seat, watching the dark scenery outside as she couldn't get rid of the scenario that happened between her and Sana. She is trying to understand what Sana just told her.

Tzuyu clearly knows to herself that Sana really has a special place in her life since she discovers that Sana, her childhood friend is the one she values ​​and she wants to protect at all costs. But it was not clear for her how to call her relationship with Sana.