59

(Tzuyu's perspective behind her plans)

Tzuyu is at Mr. Yeh's residence as of now, and he just finished talking to none other than him, Mr. Yeh.

Mr. Yeh has told her about the whole plan, and they plan to kill Sana in front of Mr. Minatozaki. But, Tzuyu really won't let it happen.

Mr. Yeh also revealed what Mr. Minatozaki’s relationship was with her father and why her life was made miserable by him. Through that, Tzuyu now understood why Mr. Minatozaki is like that.

Mr. Yeh and Elkie left the room first and they wanted Tzuyu to stay inside the room. So, she was left alone in the room along with the butler. She just sat there quitely on the sofa while Mr. Yeh's butler observes her.

Tzuyu doesn't know why Mr. Yeh put her in the room. She wants to talk to Jackson at the moment about the plan but she just couldn't because there is some random butler watching over her.

Tzuyu suddenly came up with an idea to know if the butler is somehow stupid or smart.

"Hey!" she called the butler.

The butler quickly responded as he was trying to get as alerted as he can, "What?" he responded.

Tzuyu looked down and pointed to the butler's shoes, amused by the butler's obviously lame response.

"You forgot to tie your shoelace," Tzuyu said, sarcastically giggling as subtle as she can while waiting for the butler to act.

The butler bends over and is about to tie his shoes but then he realizes that he is only wearing a black shoe and that has no shoelace. He then looked at Tzuyu, disbelief is clearly visible all over his face

Tzuyu slightly laughed as the smug look on her dace can completely be seen, 'He's downright stupid,' she thought.

"Are you messing with me?" the frightened butler asked as he tried to keep his composure.

Tzuyu shook her head, "Nope. I just want to lighten up the mood," she casually said.

The butler just shrugged and stood up straight again.

Tzuyu decided to pick her phone up and started tapping on the screen which made the butler look at her suspiciously.

"What are you doing?" The butler asked.

Tzuyu showed the screen to the butler, "I'm playing candy crush. Wanna watch me play?" She asked.

The butler looks at Tzuyu and doesn't expect her to be playing a childish game.

"I know. I may look like a serious person but I love to play it." She said, smiling broadly.

The butler shook his head and didn't bother Tzuyu anymore.

Tzuyu continues to play ---- but she sneakily sends messages to Jackson.

Jackson
sent you a message.

Jackson
I’m excited about it.

Jackson
Your friends already know what's going on. I will let Bambam do the full explanation.

Tzuyu
I guess they're definitely mad at me for doing this.

Jackson
Yes they are, but they're still in to your plan.

Jackson
So, what's the whole plan?

Tzuyu
We will kidnap Sana near where she lives tonight. And tell Seulgi to be there to record Lucas kidnapping her. We will use that as evidence as well.