51

Tzuyu 🐶💕

Sana
Tzu, are you free today?

Tzuyu
Yes

Tzuyu
Why?

Sana
Can you come with me to buy groceries?

Tzuyu
Sureeeee

Tzuyu
What time?

Sana
Now? it's that fine with you?

Tzuyu
It's fine

Tzuyu
I'll pick you up, see you ❤️

Sana
See you ❤️

Sana started squealing while hugging her pillow after seeing that heart emoticon in Tzuyu's message.

It’s been three days since Tzuyu’s confession to her happened at their camp and it was very memorable and romantic for her that night.

She couldn’t clearly explain how happy she was that night. She could still feel the butterflies in her stomach and her heart was beating fast when Tzuyu said the words, 'I like you, Sana'.

It keeps on repeating on her mind like a broken plaque.

They are still not officially together but for her the confession of Tzuyu is enough to make her feel satisfied with what relationship they have for now. She is contented to know what Tzuyu feels towards her.

In recent days, Tzuyu has been treating her more well than ever and she is sweeter to her than she expected. They get even more closer to each other where as they do a lot of skinship like hugging, holding hands and whatnot.

When they have free time to relax after the hectic practice for theatrical performance, Tzuyu always brings food for her and even helps Sana with her script and guides her on how to deliver each line properly like a professional actress.

Tzuyu is Sana's favorite acting coach.

That’s why all the theater members and their friends now believe that they are really in a relationship after witnessing Tzuyu’s sweet actions with Sana.

Tzuyu always picks her up so that they can go to school together and Tzuyu takes her home.

Sana feels like she's in the cloudnine whenever Tzuyu does something sweet to her like girlfriends do.

Sana feels that she is falling even more.

Back to reality, Sana gets up from lying on her bed and goes on her walk in closet to find clothes that she thinks Tzuyu will find attractive.

'Shall I wear a dress?' she thought and scanned inside her closet.

She took three pairs of different dress and placed them on top of her bed, she laid her hands on her waist looking at the three dress in front.

'Hmm what should I wear?' She said and touched them one by one then she looked at herself in the mirror, checking if the dress would be nice to her.

She sighed, "I don't know what to wear!!" she said irritably.

Earlier, she had taken out three clothes in her closet but now there were more than ten different clothes scattered on her bed because she didn’t really know what outfit she was going to pull out now to impress Tzuyu.

She looked at the clothes scattered around then she realized something.

“Why am I so worried about what to wear as if we’re going on a romantic date”