25

"A financial ratio is composed of a numerator and a denominator. It express the relationship between specific financial statement data."

Everyone in the room was focused on listening to their professor in front. While Momo hides her phone from sending messages to her cousin because the other japanese girl are running late for their first subject.

Sana

Momo
Sana, you're late. Where are you now?

Sana
I know.

Sana
I’m running now to get there.

Momo
Make it fast

After Momo sent the message she did not wait for a response from Sana instead she continued listening to their lessons. A few minutes later, Momo heard someone call her name, more like whispering her name. She looked around at who was calling her until her eyes landed on the back door of the classroom. She saw Sana in a flat foot squat position near the door because she was late and she didn't want to be caught by the teacher.

Momo controlled her laughs and prompted Sana to sit next to her as fast as she can while the teacher was facing and writing on the white board.

Sana carefully went to her seat without making any sound, her classmates noticed her, so they could also control their laughter because of Sana being so sneaky like a ninja.

Sana successfully sat to her seat and put down her bags and a bento she was holding.

Momo covers her mouth with her hands because she really sees Sana funny.

Sana scolded her and told her to keep quiet because the teacher would notice her. While Sana was arguing with Momo the teacher looked at her without her notice..

"Ms. Hirai Sana"

Sana went frozen on her seat when the teacher called her. The other students sitting in the front looked behind them and saw Sana looking so nervous.

"Yes, sir?" Sana was nervous to ask because the teacher standing in front was stern.

"You're late, aren't you?" The teacher crossed his arms above his chest. Sana did not answer. "As a punishment, please answer the problem here infront"

Sana stared at the write board and just got up from her chair even though she didn't know how to answer the financial problem written on the board. Momo acts as if she was listening and tries not to laugh at her cousin because if her teacher notices her, he will made her answer the problem infront.

Sana caught Tzuyu staring at her and now it was another pressure for her as her crush witnessed how bad she is in math.

Sana grabbed the marker and tried to analyze the problem written on the white board but she couldn’t really understand it.

Tzuyu raised her hand that made the teacher looked at her.

"What is it, Tzuyu?" The teacher smiled at Tzuyu.

Sana also looked at Tzuyu and that's where their eyes met.

"I'm bored. I want to answer that financial problem" Tzuyu said. The teacher looked at Sana and sighed.

"Okay, you can answer this" said the strict teacher.

Tzuyu stepped in and stood next to Sana.

"Can I?" Tzuyu asked about the marker Sana was holding.

"Thank you" Sana whispered since the taller girl saved her from answering the problem she didn't know.