Chapter 30

Hours passed. 4am and the power was still out. The only lighting was from a single torch Mum had and of course the dim lighting of illuminated robot eyes.

Long story short...Cy left to move in with me.
Now she's twitching and soaking wet.
We had her in a towel for a bit but soon we had to change her clothes, however we had to make...adjustments. Cy had gotten a bit...bigger in the chest area. Bigger than me. However...that wasn't saying much, I was still in b-cups.

Apparently through all those weeks she was updating herself once more so...of course she was bigger, older looking, better...looking...

Not that I could see her properly. It was too dark. Perhaps that was a good thing. So she was wearing one of Mum's old t-shirts instead of mine.
How she was able to do that in such a short amount of time I have no idea. But she still clung to me. Especially after we got her dry. And yeah...that's What happened.

"Cy...remember that talk we had about a year ago about personal space?"
It wasn't that I minded. Just that it was awkward since we've not seen each other for ages. And the last time I did see her was from a dream. That said dream was her telling me she didn't need me anymore.
However, she paid no attention and just kept holding me.

"Okay."
Mum placed her hands on her hips, her torch still in hand.
"It's getting late and I've got work in...probably two hours so you girls should be getting some rest."

"Alright."
Moving from my position to leave I noyices that Cy was still following me.

She still said nothing. Nothing at all. Making her release from me I set down a pillow and one of my soft pillow on the floor.
"Here...so you're at least a bit comfy."

I began laying down in my bed, closing my eyes only to feel a shift in my bed. Opening my eyes I was met with her glowing yellow ones. Letting out a sigh I pull off my duvet and go to the living room onto the sofa. Once again she followed looking into my eyes. I let out a huff going back to my room. And of course she followed.

"We're not gonna do this tonight Cy. My bed, the sofa or the floor. Your pick."
I was then met with her tightly embracing me. Cy never really slept with me. Not always anyways... And due to it being so long since I had her with me, it felt a little awkward to do it now. But I suppose if she truly missed me I could let it slide.
"Right. Fine. Come on..."

Moving towards my wall Cy just...lifted me up onto her. Arms wrapped around me. This was fine i guess. It was an embarrassing position but it was fine. She felt different. She felt more soft...warm and... Just... Warm.

I felt a spark on my forehead. Lifting up I frown furrowing my eyebrows.
Another flash comes through my window showing a bit of her off. Not that I meant to look at her. She was in a pretty loose fitting shirt.

This brief moment is when I caught a proper look at her. She was really fit. Not to mention she changed her hair a different colour. Black. With white on top. I can't quite make up a good picture of what I saw but it was something I definitely didn't mind seeing again.

Her light pale skin against the bed, a stretched out oversized shirt hanging off her shoulders...it looked good on her. Not that id EVER tell her that. But she looked nice in a Matallica top.
I felt my head get hot. And my arms sting more. I needed a drink.

I got up from her, quietly. Making my way into the kitchen. I wasn't much of a wine girl but it was the only good thing I could find other than vodka...i don't drink it straight.
Pouring myself a glass I soon found myself in another...embarrassing position.
Her hands around my waist and chin on my head as I poured a glass.

"Cy...please. You don't have to be so close, okay. I just...need to be away for a bit."
I took a sip only to then feel her hands travel up the back of my shirt. Her thumbs pressing on my shoulder blades.
Was she massaging my back?
I arched myself a bit, inhaling through my nose. She moved soft circles between my shoulder blades with her thumb. This... Felt great. This wasn't the first time I got back rubs from her but for some reason this felt different. Like where her thumb was pressing sent shock waves through my body that gave me a strong amount of pleasure. I held my breath, not wanting to make any noise or any sudden movements to show i was enjoying her hands on my back.
"Cy... Stop. You're-"

However she didn't listen...not that I wanted her to stop. It felt incredible.
I then felt her move her hands to my mid back, pressing down with her thumbs. I let out what was almost like a whimper. Something about her pressing down on all the right spots made me really get into it.

I began covering my mouth so no sound came out. It was odd making sounds like that in front of Cy. Anyone without eyes would probably assume the worst with all the noise I made.

I shouldn't be letting her do this, I mean sure it was just a massage but, it did things to me. Weird things.
"C-Cy~"

I managed to Accidentally purr out, grasping onto the wine glass handle and attaching my back as she proceeded to dig her thumbs deep into my back muscles.

There was then the sound of something clicking. That's when the lights came back on. Exposing my shirt halfway up my torso, with Cy's hands on me and...mum standing there with her arms crossed tapping her foot. Her expression seemed to lighten a little after seeing us but as for Me...being shoved against the counter with my girlfriend's hands up my shirt. Wasn't a good look.

"Are you two done or are ya gonna ruin my counters?"
Turning around I shove Cy off me in a flustered way. Once again having her follow me. I wish i had a door to close. God's this was embarrassing.
"What's wrong love? Afraid to get frisky knowing your mum's around in the next room. Hearing every little sound you make."

I hear mum laugh as if she though it was funny.

"Gross Mum! S-Shut up! It wasn't like that! I-It was just a massage."

"Uh-huh. Sure, look I don't care what you massage, just don't get it on my sofa and don't get it on my counters either. And make sure you clean up after your done."

"GROSS! MUM!!!"
My face reddens more as Cy clings to me again.
Wrapping her arms around me and pressing herself against me, to the point where I could feel her chest on my shoulder. It was Embarrassing! I shoved her off me again with a grunt.
"C-Can you not....please?"

Mum laughed a bit and shook her head.

"Alright. You kids get some sleep. I gotta go to work. Do NOT wreck the place. I'll be can in a few hours."
She then heads for the front door.
"Alright girls play safe, get sleep and don't do anything i wouldn't do."

I looked over at Cy who looked at me with a questionable look. I knew exactly what she was thinking.

"Don't look at me like that. You know why i'm treating you this way."
Getting up to finish my late night/early morning drink only to be grabbed my my arm.
Sucking in air through my teeth due to the stinging not leaving I had no choice to go where I was being pulled.

Cy gave me a worried expression, gently lifting up my sleeve, revealing my small bloodied tickmarks. Her eyes widened as she opened her mouth to speak. I didn't need her to.
"I don't want to talk about it. It's nothing for you to worry about anyways...not that you care."

I watched as Cy made a frown. I hated seeing her sad. But again it's not like she actually cared or anything...it was probably all in her programming.
She lightly grazed her finger against my scratches and scabs causing me to squirm a bit. I pulled away from her and rolled my sleeve back down.
"I'd doesn't hurt if that's what you're wondering. Just...don't worry about it."

I was about to turn away again before she grabbed my sleeve this time. Pulling me down again towards her. Rolling up my sleeve again.
Just what the Hell does she think she's doing?
I watch as she stretches my arm out and placed a soft kiss on my scratches. I flinched a bit which was only met with her pulling me closer...so my only option was to let her, softly letting her place her lips against my scabs...having a bit of my blood on her lips although that didn't seem to bother her. Not one bit.
"Cy..."

I only saw her blink as she kissed up my arm and past my shoulder to my jawline. I tensed up as I felt this.
"Cy that's nowhere near my-"

I was interrupted with a gasp as she placed her soft lips on my neck.
"C-Cy!"

I began to giggle from how strange it felt. Feeling bits of static tingle a bit yet on the other hand...i didn't want her to stop. And I didn't.
I let her kiss me on my neck, my arms my collarbone. Placing soft electrical currents on my skin...only to finally allow our lips to meet. It couldn't be helped...how could i possibly resist her. It wasn't until moments later she pulled away with a soft and warm smile.

"Did that help?"