Chapter 8

"あなたはどこにいた!?"
Noodle shouted at me, in tears as she looked at me with eyes filled with worry, anger and disappointment.
I opened my mouth to answer but was immediately cut off. By her shouting as she frantically walked back and forth in the living room.
"あなたは夜がどれほど危険か知っていますか!? あなたは世界に何人の悪者がいるのか知っていますか!?"

"I umm-"

"あなたは殺されたかもしれません!"
She continued shouting at me as she cried, her voice cracking as she continued to practically scream at me.
"あなたは連れ去られたかもしれません!"

"N-Noodz please I-"
My head was swirling and pounding and i couldn't make since of what she was saying. I was still quite buzzed from the joint.
She then grabs my cheeks and looked at me.

"What did yo' take?"
She asked me, finally speaking English.
"WHAT HAVE YO' TAKEN!? ANDO DON'T LIE! YO' EYE IS DILATED!"

Tears began streaming down my face as I looked at her. I knew she was worried, and angry...probably mostly angry. after all...i was nothing but a big... Disappointment to everybody anyways.
I couldn't even utter a word. I just came out with jumbled up sobs and noises.

"Miss. You're scaring her."
Cy spoke softly as usual...i was glad she was fine in all this though. Relived that she didn't run out on me.

"GOOD! SHE SCARED US!"

"Noodle, lov...its late."
2D yawned.
"Can we please...talk about dis in de mornin'?"

"NO!"
She snapped at 2D. At this moment all I could do was curl up on the sofa and sob...and I mean...sob loudly.

"Miss. I can not have you interrogating my Mistress like this."
Cy stood between Noodle and I, making sure she was the centre if attention now.
"If you must know we-"

"I want to hear it from her. Not from you."

Cy seemed not phased by the name she was called but something told me that bothered her in some way.
From their arguing I bolted straight upstairs to my room. Slamming the door and locking it shut. I didn't want to do this anymore. I don't want to be yelled at...and it wasn't that I meant to shout at anybody in the first place, im just very territorial. I really couldn't.
From under my bed I heard growling...it was her again. I knew it was. But I didn't care to look at her. My sadness became anger once more as i heard the growls from under the bed. She was angry again...which made me angry.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?"
I shouted at her as i saw her beaming red eyes gaze at me.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT!? JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"
I continued to shout out towards her. Falling on my knees as i sobbed and screamed at what I knew was anything but a good entity.
"LEAVE ME ALONE! GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"

I heard her as she began barking and growling at me again. Making me both terrified and angry. I held up an old stuffed animal and threw it at her to try and scare her away. Screaming and yelling at her to go away as i began throwing things at her I then picked up my lava lamp ripping it out from the wall, as i did so the cord whipped around and struck me in the arm, making it burn and sting. It wasn't until the pain began when i watched as the eyes faded away. I was just about to throw it when my door creaked open.
"Cy..."

I let go of my lamp, letting it hit the carpet floor. I hugged her tightly. Crying as I clinged to her. I felt as her cold arms wrapped around mine. Cold but comforting.

"I'm here Mistress. It's alright."
Hearing her monotone voice made filled me with so much relieve. I felt as her fingers ran through my blonde hair.
Pulling away from the hug I looked at her with a sniffle. Giving a nod and smiling as tears ran down my face.
"I promise."