''good morning beautiful how did you sleep?'', calum says with a tired happy voice, i open my eyes as he kisses my cheek. ''not too well but doesn't matter'', i say shrugging it off. he turns around again to me narrowing his eyebrows, ''why did i cheated on you in your dreams?''., he chuckles softly.

i hate when he makes those jokes and he knows it

i pulled the sheets off me making my way towards the bathroom i felt a hard slap to my ass hearing calum behind smirking looking up and down at me with that weird face he makes all the time, ''damn that was a good one wasn't it?'', he smiles. ''no asshole that hurts stop doing that'', i hiss with a slight laugh coming out at the same time he hugs me, ''im sorry baby you know how much i love your body i can't help it'', he says. I flashed him a small smile as he gave me one back, "I'm going to shower real quick", I say as I start taking off my clothes. "Uhm you don't mind if I join too?", Calum says I'm a awkward tone, which normally he doesn't say it in that way, "are you horny? It's too early!", I say trying not to sound too loud which is only me and him living in his house. "I'm sorry I can't help it you turn me on so quick you don't want to know why", he said with his cheek red. I didn't mind doing the honor doing it in the shower but funny how he shyly asks me.

C a l u m' s p o v

I watch her wash her body with the sponge as I kept looking at her I felt something down there as I realized I got a hard boner. Fuck it's not like she has seen this happen which it has soo many times, "are you getting in or what?", she asked impatiently. I love when she's feisty just like daddy likes it. Either way she's going to feel my dick so I did was getting in closing the curtains. ''can you rub my back for me'', she said softly.
what i liked for her is to say please both of us can play that game, ''what's the magic word?'', i say as she looked at me rolling her eyes, ''please?''. i nod grabbing the sponge from her she made a little noise of moan that sounded enjoyable which got me thinking she was doing it on purpose or just fucking with me, i continue rubbing as i felt her hand place to my dick, ''ha i knew it nice and hard'', she mumbles under her breath.
holy fuck was she horny too?, she usually doesn't say or show it but she got me off guard with that one sounding sexy.
she finally turns to me with a wink, i push her hands up against her waist to the wall putting my hands around her waist. i slowly move her hips pulling her closer she looked flustered from breathing. i noticed it right away playing it hard, ''is there something wrong babygirl?'', whispering down her ear. making my move seducing her bringing her more in to a rough kiss. placing my palm hand under her clit as i felt her gasp inside grabbing onto my cheeks more, she couldn't contain her moans from inside her mouth she breaks the kiss getting a quick second to breath she moans loud making me smirk more as she lays against my chest, "what's wrong tired already?", I asked laughing, "who said I was?", she questioned. I start to go feral fast putting in three fingers grace spreads her legs more whining her legs start to shake.

She's perfect

"That's a good fucking girl don't move baby", I say as she nods whimpering from moaning too much, "fuck you taste so fucking good darling", my mouth starts to water more for that craving of eating her insides more. I wonder how long can she last if she was up for round two depending how she can take in the rough range of motion. Her phone goes off she reaches her phone seeing who could possibly be texting her at this moment.

Who the hell could it be texting me? The text was from an unknown number it was strange I open the message to see who it was:

Unknown

Hello Lauren it's been a while since we've talked meet me at the park 7:30 sharp

Me

Who is this?

Unknown

You know exactly who this is do you not remember your own mother??

Me

How did you get my number?

Unknown

Your friend gave it to me he's one lucky guy you have

My eyes widened as ever how did she get or find my number, Calum looks at me with a worried look,
"is everything okay?", he asks, I didn't want to worry him too much plus he would start a riot. "Yeah sorry it's nothing to worry about sorry", I say as I grab a towel going to my closet looking for any clothes I own. Calum comes out giving me that "what happened", look on his face. "Sorry my mood changed I didn't mean to leave like that", "if I did something wrong just tell me", his voice tightens.

I hate when he acts this way giving me no explanation

"I'm sorry I have to do something", "like?", he answers quickly.

I didn't want to tell him when I trust him with all my heart he might go sane plan revenge on that person who is my mom, the door bell rings as I walk over opening Luke stands there unexpectedly not thinking he wouldn't come back for the last six months. He looked different then the last time I saw him. "Hi grace how are you?", he asked in such a deep voice. "Hey grace have you seen my empathy sweater?!", Calum shouts. "So your sleeping with him huh?", luke says serious. "Why does it matter that's not your business to worry about", I say sounding rude which it should've have came out. "Whatever I just came to visit cal", Luke says.

He's such a jerk now then before Why this must happen at the worst time

"Turns out we were all having breakfast with him and the rest of the guys I guess it isn't so bad since they know what Luke did possibly they forgive him after being gone not hanging out as much as they used to did.

"So mate how hive you been doing while you were gone?", Ashton asked. "Nothing much hanging and chilling working on myself", Luke replied with a smile. For once he cares about his mental health not like I've used to see him doing on a daily. My phone goes off as i excuse myself towards the restroom it was the same unknown number:

Unknown

You think you'll get away with it? I know your secrets

Me

Who the fuck is this? What do you want??

Unknown

You

Me

Huh? Me?

Unknown

Don't tell anyone especially your boyfriend unless your in For a deal?

I immediately shut my phone off storming off to the table Calum looks at me confused, "you think this is a sick prank huh?", "wait what are you talking about?", calum asked, "making another deal? What is wrong with you have you not learned your lesson?!" I raised my voice, Luke looks at me conflicted. Almost everyone in the restaurant looked at me, "look your acting a little crazy just sit back down", Luke says grabbing my arm as I let go from his. "Don't touch me I'm done being your little rag doll to play around with!", my voice strengths more

I know deep down apart me still wants to do it with Luke but how if I already made my mind up? I can't keep switching sides on lanes I want to be in

Sorry it's short I rushed through it I'll update soon :)